Stuck in The Lost Quest.

Started by Ether Bot, July 10, 2014, 06:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ether Bot

Quote from: noob1234 on July 11, 2014, 03:05:16 AM
1. Hit the "prntscr" button on your keyboard.
2. Go into the folder you have GZDoom in (it should automatically save the screenshot for you)
3. Upload the image to an image-sharing site like photobucket or flickr
4. Paste the link to the image inside image tags:  img http://<Enter your URL here> /img (with brackets around the imgs; otherwise it wouldn't show up
Or, alternatively, you could attach it as a file
But I've succumbed to the temptation to play now xD This mod is too good

EDIT: This room?
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

no, or maybe that is a new version of mine, but this one.

[attachment deleted by admin]
When In don't, doubt!

Ether Bot

hello? Could someone tell me what I did wrong?
When In don't, doubt!

noob1234

Hey, sorry, the forums are rather slow ;)
But you should be able to get back across... Even though there is slime, there are stairs somewhere... Are you running it in OpenGL mode? Because I thiiink 3d water/slime wouldn't show up in software mode... I don't know for sure. And you're running Beta 21, right? Through GZDoom?

Ether Bot

Quote from: noob1234 on July 11, 2014, 06:48:34 PM
Hey, sorry, the forums are rather slow ;)
But you should be able to get back across... Even though there is slime, there are stairs somewhere... Are you running it in OpenGL mode? Because I thiiink 3d water/slime wouldn't show up in software mode... I don't know for sure. And you're running Beta 21, right? Through GZDoom?

1. No, there's no slime.
2. Yes I am.
3. Huh,  that's cool.
And
4. Yes, I am.

EDIT: Wait, on the point of the stairs, There are to stairways, but I can't reach either. They're too high up, and I can't jump across to them.
When In don't, doubt!

noob1234

Huh, that's odd... There should be slime in that area...

MajorSlime

There should most definitely be a slime pool there. Your NOT running it in OpenGL Hardware mode. Probably have to find it in the options and turn it on. I believe its Display Options -> Renderer -> Hardware mode (or something similar)
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Ether Bot

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on July 12, 2014, 01:04:20 AM
There should most definitely be a slime pool there. Your NOT running it in OpenGL Hardware mode. Probably have to find it in the options and turn it on. I believe its Display Options -> Renderer -> Hardware mode (or something similar)

... okay. right so Ya I found that and it was off :facepalm, I AM SO BAD AT THIS, either way, I still can't figure out how to get back.i'm always off by jsut a bit.
When In don't, doubt!

noob1234

There was slime, right? The stairs are low enough that you can get on them by jumping out of the slime.

Ether Bot

Quote from: noob1234 on July 12, 2014, 04:13:23 AM
There was slime, right? The stairs are low enough that you can get on them by jumping out of the slime.

OOOOOOOHH! I WAS TRYING TO JUMP ACROSS THE SLIME! Kay I'll try that, will edit when done.
When In don't, doubt!