May I present my (somewhat complete) reconstruction of www.chexquest.com!

Started by celebi23, November 13, 2009, 05:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celebi23

Sorry, been a little late in uploading the original scans.  Been battling the Flu for a bit (not H1N1 thank god  ;D ).  Been resting a lot & haven't been on my laptop much.  I should have then uploaded early next week.

Datra

Does anyone else think it's weird that General Puffer and Breakfaust have an icon but no character bio?
CQHD Community Dev

celebi23

Quote from: celebi23 on December 05, 2009, 07:14:31 AM
Sorry, been a little late in uploading the original scans.  Been battling the Flu for a bit (not H1N1 thank god  ;D ).  Been resting a lot & haven't been on my laptop much.  I should have then uploaded early next week.

Sorry about the delay, again.  My connective tissue disease has been flaring up (think Lupus but not as severe).  Add on top of that battling Bronchitis & a Sinus infection  >:(  :facepalm  I plan on converting the newer scans to jpeg, & then uploading them in a zip file, some point this week. Sorry for the delays  :-\

Atariangamer

Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

noob1234

Lucius

Nice job with that stuff. FYI that was me who recovered the original printouts back in 2006 and scanned them. Sorry about necromancy.

mob720

Still looking at my maps every now and then...

celebi23

Quote from: Atariangamer on January 04, 2010, 04:01:39 AM
Battling all that, I'd say take your time XD

Kinda back.  So, I was put on a new medication (back in August 2009) that helped with my medical condition.  Then in February, my Dad's insurance company took me off his coverage >_< So, two months later (yesterday) I find out that (after battling them for 2 months) I'm covered & can go back on the medication that was helping me ^_^

Anyhoo, I'm back for now.  Been doing some speed runs of Chex Quest 1 & 2 in Boxer 1.0 Alpha (Mac OS X frontend app for DOSBox)  ;D  Haven't played either in a while.  Gonna try & work on the site a bit after watching Doctor Who later today  ;D

Atariangamer

celebi23

Quote from: Atariangamer on April 03, 2010, 06:34:06 PM
Great to hear your in better health!

Thanks!  ;D Finally got around to finishing Chex Quest 2.  I never get tired of these games  :D  ;D  Going to try & clean up the site tomorrow

celebi23

So, I've been working on the site the last couple of days (cleaning it up, fixing typos, etc) and was wondering something.  Would this fan community want to host my website reconstruction?  Maybe it could be a sub-section like the calendar, gallery and downloads section.  Just a thought  :P  If not, webs.com seems to be working pretty good for now

ChexCommander

Webng.com hosts HTML code and all that good stuff as well. Manny ran the CQ Gallery on WebNG for quite a while before he needed to change due to bandwidth requirements.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

celebi23

Quote from: ChexCommander on April 10, 2010, 07:25:03 PM
Webng.com hosts HTML code and all that good stuff as well. Manny ran the CQ Gallery on WebNG for quite a while before he needed to change due to bandwidth requirements.

Thanks ;D I'll take a look at that.  Oh & might anyone know how to make the current page link a different color than other links in a menu?  That's the last thing that I need to fix

celebi23

Quote from: Datra on January 03, 2010, 10:36:23 PM
Does anyone else think it's weird that General Puffer and Breakfaust have an icon but no character bio?

whoops  :facepalm I somehow managed to overlook that.  Just uploaded a fixed version of the BIOS.htm page.  I also worked on a page detailing the background of this project (and giving credit where it is definitely due)  ;D

It should show up soon @ www.chexquest.webs.com/index.htm

If I've forgotten to give anybody credit, please feel free to let me know  :)

edit: the index page is now up

Atariangamer