THE SCIENCE OF CHEX QUEST!

Started by Zorchdude, February 01, 2008, 06:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorchdude

ZORCHING FLEMOIDS:
'Zorching' contaminates some of the Flemoid's slime. When enough slime is contaminated, or dead, the body refuses to contain itself in it's fixed position any longer, blowing up. The zorch remaining acts like a black hole, keeping the body together but also imploding it. When all the slime is gone there is nothing to zorch and the flem dissapears.

Will have more later!
:)
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Atariangamer

Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

It really doesn't look like the Flemoid is "blowing up" when you zorch it. Doesn't the game say that you just "transport" it back to it's own dimension "by recalibrating the phase frequency of our zorchers to match that of our transporters?"
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Loremaster

Quote from: Manny Cav on February 01, 2008, 12:14:31 PM
It really doesn't look like the Flemoid is "blowing up" when you zorch it. Doesn't the game say that you just "transport" it back to it's own dimension "by recalibrating the phase frequency of our zorchers to match that of our transporters?"

Correct. The flemoid is not harmed in any way [other than perhaps a little bit of transporter nausea.]
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Lucius

Atariangamer

SCIENCE OF TELE-ZORCHING:

When a person or flemoid is in the exact spot of a teleporter stop point, the cells in the object are saturated with leftover teleporter waves. When they reach a certian level, the teleportation waves increase in frequency, and act as zorch waves, ridding the object to the flemoid dimension.

(WARNING: The topic of zorch is highly controversial. Do not post anything that goes against the rule:
Zorch is just a different frequency of teleportation. It sends to dimensions, not places. Zorchers were used for reasons unknown before becoming the weapon of choice against flemoids. They just upped the zorching frequency to match a teleporter, which sends them to their dimension.)

Replica

The zorch doesn't teleport. It was like Manny said "recalibrating the phase frequency of our zorchers to match that of our transporters" there for, its wrong.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

I edited my first post...Makes more sense now. Now that the real tech bit is done, can we make stuff up?

SCIENCE OF TECNO LIGHT:

These lights are fusion generators that glow to give off blue and yellow light. They help run many lab tests. They can run off of many different types of nutrients.

SCIENCE OF DOORS:

There are keypads on most doors. These, when pressed, activates a pneumatic lift, raising the door. A hiss of air is heard when opening and closing the doors. There are many doors that need colored keys to press the keypads. These are inserted, turned to the left, then the code is typed in. the key is then removed, and the door opens.

Replica

Yet, every door's key changes per area it's located it
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Zorchdude

Imploding at the same time as exploding, BTW.

THE SCIENCE OF TELEPORTERS (Also covers the teleporting part of zorch):
Each little atom in the body of the teleportee (person who is teleported) is split apart with no pain involved, swirling into a small 'socket' in the machine. It blows these small atoms through a series of intergalactic 'pipes', as that is what they look like. But they are made from special dimension/location skipping energies. When it gets to the teleporter (destination) it blows out of the tubes, and uses special energies to pull them together. All this happens in less then a millisecond, and no harm is done unless something is blocking the way, stopping formation of atoms unless the other is teleported, So that is what the teleporter does when something is blocking. (A teleporter is just like zorch to the flemoids)
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

The Slimeinator

Quote from: Replica on February 02, 2008, 02:55:40 AM
The zorch doesn't teleport. It was like Manny said "recalibrating the phase frequency of our zorchers to match that of our transporters" there for, its wrong.

You have OBVIOUSLY Never, EVER watched the video intro to Chex Quest. Manny posted it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQe_vLDglec
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Atariangamer

Replica...why are you railing this? We are just guessing at stuff we don't know about using very little information. This is all pure speculation. If you think your theory is better, post it! don't just say that people's are wrong and they are missing stuff...

Lucius

Atariangamer

Lucius, start working on interdimensional gateways that don't lead to hell, then make a portable spawner. Then compress the machine down to a handheld device that looks like a mini zorcher, then try it!

The Slimeinator

Atariangamer, your "Lol" skill has increased by one. :D
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5