Beta 1.5 ??? (Outdated)

Started by arch129, December 29, 2008, 03:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch129

I have been in a creative slump for a while and progress on CQTLQ is really slow.
I have been thinking about releasing beta 1.5 with olny levels E1M1, E1M2 and E1M4, because basicly those are the olny levels done so far.

What do you think?

The Slimeinator

I think you should wait until you get E1M3 done, to link all 4 levels together. Don't forget, you also have E1M8 done.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

arch129

Quote from: The Slimeinator on December 29, 2008, 05:39:25 AM
I think you should wait until you get E1M3 done, to link all 4 levels together. Don't forget, you also have E1M8 done.
I don't want to give out final level with out the rest and E1M3 is barley done.

Atariangamer

...is this the GZD version? If possible, finish E1M3 and then do a cliff hanger for the 4th level. (I'd like to see a little something...but if not, I can wait.)
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

ChexCommander

I agree, just finish E1M3, so we can have a 4-level GZ version.  Hey, CQ is only 5 levels a pop anyways.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Atariangamer

no, he said he doesn't wanna give away the end...so no e1m8

ChexCommander

Exactly, I never said he had to do M8, just M1-M4.  That makes 4 levels. I'm saying that CQ is only one level longer.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Atariangamer

...did he say he had M4? oh yeah...XD

true, 4 levels would be fine.

arch129

I must say this agian the new E1M3 is a complet redo and it's going to take awhile to finish if I was in my creative spirt which I haven't been in for a while. Right now it's about 10% done.

Atariangamer

...put up a place holder (like "THIS LEVEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION" XD) in E1M3 and lets just see some levels...

or release e1m1 and e1m2 as a beta teaser...i REALLY wanna see what you did in this.