Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like this story instead?

yes
5 (83.3%)
no
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Dvader0086

I propose a change of story for this project... I don't want it to be known as a spin off of Chaos of flemoid Prime... I want it to be unique...

So i propose this story change:

Fred Chexter defeated the vile flemoids once and for all, or so he thought...

In case they would ever return, he had himself cryo-frozen and awoke to find himself staring at some scientists...

They looked dirty and unkempt, and looked like they hve not eaten for days...

They told him that it was the year 3020 A.C. (that's after chexter.)

Fred Chexter was unfamilar with the term and they explained the it was 3,020 years after he was frozen...

They would have revived him sooner but they were under attack by Flemoids and they damaged the computer's system...

They also explained that about 20 years after he was frozen, a nearby star system went to war with them...

The P.O.S.S.T. United Front (stands for People Of Star System Terra) found the hole in demetional space that the flemoids made,

and designed a device to capture and control Flemoids...

P.O.S.S.T. Invaded the Flem Dimention, and captured the Queen, brainwashed her and was about return to her dimention...

According to the remaining spies for the Federation, upon her arrivel the whole Flemoid Planet would work for them, and in joining forces,

would wipe out the remaining Federation People...

Your Mission, is to find the Flemoid Queen in one of five planets in the P.O.S.S.T. System and release the hostages found there,

while defeating any stray Flemoids and P.O.S.S.T. Soldiers...

If sucessful, the Queen should call for her Flemoids and take down P.O.S.S.T. Capitol Planet, thus ending the long war...

Fred agreed it had to be done... The Scientists gave Fred some equipment and said good luck...

Josh

matthias720

I think that would make for a very interesting game.  I would definitly play that MOD.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Atariangamer

OFF: you spell it all caps? why exactly?

ON: VERY nice story! I'd like to see how it goes!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Datra

Ooooh. I do like the plotline. and the thought of introducing a new faction into the Chex Quest universe sounds great.
CQHD Community Dev

Dvader0086

ok then, i agree... i shall change the story...