CQTLQ Info/Download (Old)

Started by arch129, January 13, 2008, 09:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch129

About

My Project is called "Chex Quest: The Lost Quest". I'm not sure how much levels there will be when it's finished, but I'm make as much levels I need to make. CQTLQ is for GZDooM, so download it, make sure to keep updating your GZDooM with the latest version.

Plot

You are Peter Davidson, a Chex Warrior rookie for the Union of Thouras (UOT). With in the Solar System of Thouras flemoids mysteriously start to appear on various planets. The newly elected (UOT) Governor Gunnar Ovid Horst evacuates all the planets of the (UOT) and sends you to rid of the flemoids. During your adventure you find a sinister plot behind the attacks, something worse then the flemoids. Can you stop the flemoids and not fall for the trap? Play and see new unique levels for GZDooM and save the world from the evil flemoids!

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

mob720

Lookin Good, arch.

Can't wait for the next beta!
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

Loremaster

Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

The Slimeinator

Pikazec2012

what are the requirments for it (tucq and Legacies) and waht levles are there
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

arch129

Quote from: Pikazec2012 on February 16, 2008, 12:16:07 AM
what are the requirments for it (tucq and Legacies) and waht levles are there
All you need is DooM Legacy you don't need TUCQ to run it its aready in the wad.
You can play this on other DooM ports but it works best in Legacy.
You need to run the game in OpenGL Mode because of the Midi files.
You can see what levels are done in the this topic -> http://chexquest.org/index.php?topic=21.0

Pikazec2012

I had some trouble in all of the levels. in level one i couldnt find the blue key. in level 2 i couldnt get across the boxes. level 3 i ran out of ammo at the end. also when i tried it in Gzdoom all the textures were wwhite
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

The Slimeinator

You aren't SUPPOSED to run it in GZdoom. The mod is for Legacy.

really?

mine worked flawlessly in Gzdoom

great maps, can't wait to see the other episodes

best mod I've played yet

"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

arch129

Quote from: 75 on December 31, 2008, 10:29:37 PM
really?

great maps, can't wait to see the other episodes

best mod I've played yet

If you downloaded any versions 1.4 or below it would olny work inLegacy, but the newer version will work in GZDooM.

And I'm glad you liked playing it. ^^

The Slimeinator

Quote from: 75 on December 31, 2008, 10:29:37 PM
really?

That post was in FEBRUARY. I should know that it runs flawlessy in GZdoom. I made it that way.

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

arch129

Quote from: Replica on January 01, 2009, 01:25:47 AM
I wouldn't mind if the red door worked.
Oh no, you must be useing a chex.wad as the Iwad, theres something wrong with the keys and for some reason shooting at the shooting triger switch is harder.
In Beta 1.6 my goal is to make the CQTLQ and IWAD useing the Chex Quest 3 wad.

If you can use the orignal Doom, if you can't just use cheats to get past the locked doors for now.

ChexCommander

"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods