Chex Quest 3 is now available for download!!!

Started by Chukker, September 06, 2008, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chukker

You can grab it at www.chucktropolis.com/downloads/ChexQuest3.zip.

Whew... it's been a while on this little hobby project. While I could easily polish and add features forever, I need step away and let it be. The game is in a very presentable form, so GO GET IT! Thanks to a little technical support from yet another DC original, Scott Holman, this game is a standalone application. You do not need to download ZDoom! The exe and IWAD are all part of the download. Unzip and play!

Feel free to begin threads about bugs and other things you feel should be corrected. I will try to address any serious bugs quickly, but all polish and other feature suggestions probably will be put off for a time. Make sure you try out Chex 1 and 2 for some new suprises here and there.

Thanks again Chex Quest fans for all your enthusiasm! It has helped me stay motivated and get this done. I hope you all enjoy the sequel!

Chukker

One more thing... nobody drop any spoilers until people have had a chance to play!!!

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Nomekop

Limozeen

Wow! Its out! It came too quick! This is so fun!!  ;D

The Slimeinator

By my flemmed up heart, this is the BEST WIN I have ever seen in YEARS!!!

ULTIMATE EPIC WIN FROM ANOTHER DIMENSIONPWNZORNESS!!!!!!!!

Pikazec2012

I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

arch129

WOW, THIS IS THE BEST! :O  ;D

I played the hole thing, it was amazing!
Epic Win!  ;D

Nomekop

TheMasterOfBattle

W00000000000000000000000000000000TTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!11

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

The Slimeinator

I peeked a bit at the wad, and it's cooler than I thought! :o

Nomekop

I have discovered an UNUSED FLEMOID that replaces the spider mastermind sprites

The Slimeinator

It's not UNUSED. It's that thing in E3M3 that shoots Ultricus balls.

Josh

Manny Cav

Quote from: Chukker on September 06, 2008, 06:41:17 PM
Whew... it's been a while on this little hobby project. While I could easily polish and add features forever, I need step away and let it be. The game is in a very presentable form, so GO GET IT! Thanks to a little technical support from yet another DC original, Scott Holman, this game is a standalone application. You do not need to download ZDoom! The exe and IWAD are all part of the download. Unzip and play!
Most of the members here have ZDoom for the mods here that require it, so you will perhaps find at least some others like me that would prefer to fire it through ZDoom rather than have one more engine to muck with.

I will refrain from posting some synonym of "awesome" until I download it and play it. :D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010