Beta 11 Release Topic (Outdated)

Started by arch129, March 20, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch129

Downlaod -> http://www.mediafire.com/?m4jjrcmynne
I got E1M6 done!  ;D
The level is a little bit longer than one in older betas.

Tell me if you find any bugs.

The Green Avenger

First!  Downloading...
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

The Green Avenger

Great levels, as always, but I always start getting very low on ammo in the area between E1M5/E1M6.  A lot of monsters around, too...

EDIT:  OOPS on double post.  My bad.

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Atariangamer

:( I get stuck...alot. I love the designs of the levels...nice and intricate. But...I got completely mest on almost every level except the first one...

okay, first glitch i found in mine was the fact that one elevator (tru3d elevator) wouldn't go all the way up, and my jump was supprisingly short...I couldn't make it. um, one level I couldn't find an exit. Had to noclip out of there (after 10 miniutes of searching) and found the way. another level, I couldn't jump (I think you upped the gravity or something...cause I can jump better in DooM than in TLQ) from these little treadmills over water fast enough, and when I did, i went right off. had to no clip to the last treadmill (after this time 30 miniutes) then my laptop died and I couldn't get any further...but I rember one room was a bit too dark and I couldn't find the key...

and don't feel bad. I really find bad stuff in good mods...mostly cause i've seen alot of good maps, but i just suck at playing them...so, every thing is probably me. sry, but other than that, good mod, good maps...best mapping I've seen in awhile (TGA has good maps) and also, you are very smart with Legacy's features...U use them in ways I couldn't have thought of...that takes skilz...so bravo, and encore! Now, let me go and try to play all the way through this! lol
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

arch129

Quoteokay, first glitch i found in mine was the fact that one elevator (tru3d elevator) wouldn't go all the way up, and my jump was supprisingly short...I couldn't make it.

What level had that glitch?
But anyway I glad you like my levels.  ;D

The Green Avenger

I think he's referring to the cave area in the third level.  For the record, atariangamer, there are three switches that control how high the lift goes. 

Now for my bug: I found in M5 that there is a supercharge in a small sector high off the ground, with three lifts leading to it, that you're supposed to mess with so that you can get to it.  I can get the supercharge without lowering the gravity, and without using the lifts...  Don't know if this is intentional.

arch129

Quote from: The Green Avenger on March 22, 2008, 12:13:35 AM
Now for my bug: I found in M5 that there is a supercharge in a small sector high off the ground, with three lifts leading to it, that you're supposed to mess with so that you can get to it.  I can get the supercharge without lowering the gravity, and without using the lifts...  Don't know if this is intentional.
Are you talking about the pegs next to the lifts to control how high they go?
I belive that you can jump on the pegs to get to the area with the supercharge.

The Green Avenger