arch129

http://www.mediafire.com/?mhddy4tyndz

Beta 20

• E1M6
  • E1M5 Changes
  • Flemegaoid Fixes (Darker Flemoids)

Comment here after playing, or else thanks!  :whale

noob1234

jeez, man! thats a creepy level, especially w/ the music. (i didnt finish it yet) its dark and has lots of traps, surprises, etc. keeps me on the edge. Thx 4 the weapon hints, tho. (placing phaser ammo/zorcher right b4 flem filled room. & the "flemegaoids" are awesome!

arch129

Quote from: noob1234 on April 30, 2010, 12:51:45 AM
jeez, man! thats a creepy level, especially w/ the music. (i didnt finish it yet) its dark and has lots of traps, surprises, etc. keeps me on the edge. Thx 4 the weapon hints, tho. (placing phaser ammo/zorcher right b4 flem filled room. & the "flemegaoids" are awesome!

I love making traps.  ^^

Glad you like it so far!

noob1234

whew!
i finished it! (coming off the adrenaline rush.) i died like 5 times (I H8 CYBERDEMONS) but i eventually did it. man that was awesome!!
The music for e1m7 is cool, too.
i also like the new floor in e1m1, and the "cutoff" of e1m5 (making it shorter). I thought it was a little long.

arch129

Quote from: noob1234 on May 01, 2010, 12:40:40 AM
whew!
i finished it! (coming off the adrenaline rush.) i died like 5 times (I H8 CYBERDEMONS) but i eventually did it. man that was awesome!!
The music for e1m7 is cool, too.
i also like the new floor in e1m1, and the "cutoff" of e1m5 (making it shorter). I thought it was a little long.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!  :whale

LAZ Trooper

I finally got around to downloading it on Sunday, and E1M6 is really good. I'm having some OpenGL problems, so I can't see the dynamic lighting awesomeness (or 3D floors/water), but it's really good. I'm not sure what it is about your maps, it might be the design, or the fact that you use mostly your own textures, or both, but they are some of the coolest levels I've ever played! They seem rather lifelike and stuff. :whale
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

arch129

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on May 05, 2010, 11:15:06 PM
I finally got around to downloading it on Sunday, and E1M6 is really good. I'm having some OpenGL problems, so I can't see the dynamic lighting awesomeness (or 3D floors/water), but it's really good. I'm not sure what it is about your maps, it might be the design, or the fact that you use mostly your own textures, or both, but they are some of the coolest levels I've ever played! They seem rather lifelike and stuff. :whale

Thanks!  ;D

Are you sure in GZDoom that you have OpenGL on and not in Software mode?

LAZ Trooper

I had to turn off OpenGL, because I was having problems. I'm going to ask my brother about it, to see if he can fix it.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

noob1234

U might wanna update "status of the lost quest"...

arch129

Quote from: noob1234 on May 06, 2010, 09:10:03 PM
U might wanna update "status of the lost quest"...

... <_<

Thanks for reminding me.

noob1234

waitwaitwait theres only 7 levels per episode?!?

arch129

Quote from: noob1234 on May 07, 2010, 07:16:24 PM
waitwaitwait theres only 7 levels per episode?!?

Maybe... I dunno, episode two might have around 6-10 levels, it depends.

noob1234

well, if theres 10 levels, u cant select level 10 w/ leesnyder cuz once you tybe leesnyder21 then itll go to e2m1.

arch129

Quote from: noob1234 on May 07, 2010, 08:15:36 PM
well, if theres 10 levels, u cant select level 10 w/ leesnyder cuz once you tybe leesnyder21 then itll go to e2m1.

You can use the map cheat in the console "map E#M#".

mob720

Hey, does GZDoom support sliding doors like Skulltag? It would be sooo sweet to have them.
Still looking at my maps every now and then...