Fan line

Started by Replica, April 04, 2008, 02:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

It's about time I add this... whats that? no one cares? :-[

Now its a fan line. It's a time line for our fan games. Like the old one.
Some kind of dimentional thing

ChexQuest - tucq - The New Chex Quest
                                                      /              /                 /
                                                     /               /                 /
                                                    /                /                 /
                                                   /                 /                 /
       Generation2---------ChexQuest2   Chaos on flem prime   The new Chex Quest2
                                   /      /     \                 \                              /
                   / ---------        /       \      Return of the queen         Final chex
                  /              /------/        ---\                       
                 /              /         /             \                       
         ChexQuest3       / The flem wars  NEWChexQuest3       
          \                    /          \                    /
           \              Chex Trek   \                    /                             
            \                             \                    /
             \------------------------------------
                                          /
                                         /
         Pikas levels  -  New maps - Lost Quest - Project Z

The last ones are unkown. Please tell me if i forgot your wad, or You dont like the place                                                                     
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

Hmm...anyone good in three-dee models? this is kinda confusing, but it all fits.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Slimeinator

Technically my mod branches off from TUCQ, as does NewMaps and The Lost Quest.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

I didn't put it there becuase of the begining on how your mod began. Most of the mods were made from TUCQ.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

I. Chex Quest
   A. CQ2
   B. CQ3
      1. TNCQ3
      2. CQ3: Flem Wars
   C. Chex Trek*
II. TUCQ
   A. Newmaps
   B. CoFP
      1.ROTQ
   C. TLQ
   D. Gen2
   E. ProjZ
III. TNCQ
   A. TNCQ2
      1. Pika's Levels
   B. Final Chex

The order is:
I. Main Game
   A. Derived from Main Game
      1. Pertinent to Derivation (either by story or as base)

*Chex Trek is related some what to CQ E1M1 and the classic levels...I have put it here for that reason.

EDIT: Replica posted before me...but my arangement still stands.

Replica

I can understand what you mean. I like it.

Atariangamer

lol...my history teacher only gives notes in outlines, and it is never cluttered. A picture chart is good, but like most dos helpfile tables...they look ugly in anything but their dos program. lol

I would like to know where generation 2 fits in on your chart...you say it comes from CQ2, but is actually just the '2nd generation' of CQ...did you misread it or what?

*oh, and glad you approve!*

Dvader0086

well i am glad you could make a tree for this...

Replica

I wans't sure were generation 2 would go. :-\

Atariangamer

damien

Quote from: Replica on April 04, 2008, 02:07:20 PM

ChexQuest - tucq - The New Chex Quest
                                                      /              /                 /
                                                     /               /                 /
                                                    /                /                 /
                                                   /                 /                 /
       Generation2---------ChexQuest2   Chaos on flem prime   The new Chex Quest2
                                   /      /     \                 \                              /
                   / ---------        /       \      Return of the queen         Final chex
                  /              /------/        ---\                       
                 /              /         /             \                       
         ChexQuest3       / The flem wars  NEWChexQuest3       
          \                    /          \                    /
           \              Chex Trek   \                    /                             
            \                             \                    /
             \------------------------------------
                                          /
                                         /
         Pikas levels  -  New maps - Lost Quest - Project Z

What are "Generation 2", "New Chex Quest", "New Chex Quest 2", and "Final Chex"?

Atariangamer

Generation 2 - The Slimeinator's mod. Very hard, mostly for veteran zorchers. Tons of slime, but fun.

New CQ - Basically the mac version of Chex Quest from the CD, fixed up more. Its first few maps are Chex Quest, the last are
--------- Doom's. Its interesting.

TNCQ2 - doom 2 with chex quest graphics and music. nothing else.

Final Chex - Nope, not Final Doom (TNT) but the Plutonia Experiment. Same as above, original maps with CQ stuffs.

Manny Cav

That was a necromancy post, damien. I'm afraid I'll have to lock this topic, as well.

EDIT: Since the Chex Quest section has been exempted from the bumping rule, I'm unlocking this topic.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010