CQ2 Intro?

Started by Awesomedude249, June 04, 2014, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awesomedude249

Anybody been wondering about the CQ2 Intro lately? I emailed chuck about it and I am still waiting for a reply.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Loremaster

No such thing exists as far as we are aware. We went over it many years ago in this thread: http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?topic=426.0

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I shouldn't imagine it would be that hard to do one in the same style as CQ1's intro with today's tech. Heck, PIXAR is releasing their Renderman software with a free noncommercial license soon, so if anyone wants, they should take a whack at it. I'd watch a CGI CQ fan-flick.

Just please, for the love of my hearing, get a proper condenser microphone setup with a pop filter! No bloody headsets or bunk.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Awesomedude249

I already knew about the renderman thing...I saw it on FB today...
And one guy said he emailed chuck about it and chuck said that there WAS a CQ2 intro.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Loremaster

You're gonna have to link me to that. I don't remember it.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

xbolt

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere about a CQ2 intro on CQ.com...

Awesomedude249

This is chexquest.org not chexquest.com  ;D

And here's a link: http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?topic=2232.15

MajorSlime

Awesomedude, chexquest.com was the original, official website that was put up along with the game. It was, in fact, the original place to download CQ2, if I'm remembering things right. It was taken down a long time ago because General Mills no longer wished to host it.

EDIT: Also, Awesomedude is right XD

Quote from: celebi23 on November 12, 2009, 06:54:53 PM
Just got the printed pages in the mail.  wow, so many cool things.  Did you know that Chex Quest 2 had a subtitle? Flemoids take Chextropolis.  ;D  Turns out that there was a Chex Quest 2 intro & an ending animation for Chex Quest 2.  Scanning the pages now.  Should have a semi-working site by later tonight  ;D
There is proof, right there, that CQ2 had an Intro (and an Ending).
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Boingo the Clown

I believe chexquest.com still exists, but now it just redirects to to some advertising for Chex and other General Mills stuff.

Yup.  Just checked.

Awesomedude249

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on June 05, 2014, 06:23:44 PM
Awesomedude, chexquest.com was the original, official website that was put up along with the game. It was, in fact, the original place to download CQ2, if I'm remembering things right. It was taken down a long time ago because General Mills no longer wished to host it.

EDIT: Also, Awesomedude is right XD

Quote from: celebi23 on November 12, 2009, 06:54:53 PM
Just got the printed pages in the mail.  wow, so many cool things.  Did you know that Chex Quest 2 had a subtitle? Flemoids take Chextropolis.  ;D  Turns out that there was a Chex Quest 2 intro & an ending animation for Chex Quest 2.  Scanning the pages now.  Should have a semi-working site by later tonight  ;D
There is proof, right there, that CQ2 had an Intro (and an Ending).
I knew that, I thought xbolt was talking about that people said about the CQ2 Intro on CQFF. I just misunderstood.

EDIT: Also, that was the post I was talking about. You, sir, get 1 point.

Loremaster

Nuts, and the only page of his reconstruction currently working is the bios page.

I regret nothing!

Awesomedude249

Is there a way to download the CQ beta levels? Cause I wanna see what the entire levels look like. The only screenshots I have seen are these: