I made a techno remix

Started by Azure Lazuline, December 30, 2014, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azure Lazuline

Hello, I just dropped by to post this thing I made. Red Bipedicus (now known as Raibys everywhere else) is a huge fan of this game and its music, and got me to play through all 3 games a while back. Me and Raibys have been working on our own game together too, if you've been wondering where he's been for the past few years! Anyway, he's been a little bit sad lately, so I wanted to make something cool to cheer him up. I hope everyone else can enjoy it too!

Museum
(If that link is ever dead, and for some reason someone really wants this again, just shoot me an email or something)

Awesomedude249

So that's what happened to him? Now I know.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

xbolt

I dig it. A lot.

Tell Red hi for me!

Loremaster

Not bad, I quite liked it. The game is also on my "To Try" list now.

Have Red drop back by, if he's still into Chex Quest. It's gotten slightly more lively round here lately. You're also more than welcome to hang around here too.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

noob1234

Love the remix! And considering I really really like Kirby games... I'll have to try that out! It looks fun!

matthias720

Sweet mix! Please tell Red to drop by some time. :whale

Oh, and I purchased Copy Kitty Turbo Edition from the recent bundle it was in. Haven't had a chance to pull it out yet, but I am excited to play! :)
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Drwalrustein

I have to say that it was a great remix of museum.