What should I Play?

Started by Boingo the Clown, June 29, 2015, 12:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boingo the Clown

It pains me to say this, but in spite of being a prominent member of the Chex Quest community, I have not played very many CQ levels and mods made by other members of the community.

I do not like this, and I want it to change. I want to play more Chex quest mods.

Could you please suggest some good mods I can play, and where to find them?

Thanks.   :)

Drwalrustein

Awesomedude249

The Lost Quest. Great mod with beautiful digital scenery. ;D
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Chex Pack E4's pretty good
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Awesomedude249

I see you're advertising your mods.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on June 29, 2015, 09:05:24 PM

True, but I didn't make E4, plus somebody else already said CQ:TLQ
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

QuadrumpusGuy

I made Episode Four (what's there of it anyways). Even then, what's wrong with self-advertising?

MajorSlime

Quote from: QuadrumpusGuy on June 29, 2015, 09:53:14 PM
I made Episode Four (what's there of it anyways). Even then, what's wrong with self-advertising?

Nothing, and awesomedude you shouldn't make a comment about it.

For singleplayer I would recommend The Lost Quest first. What there is of Episode Four is rather nice, so play it if you have time. In addition, Slimenator's stuff was all really good. Try H.A.U. ;)
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Awesomedude249

I wasn't necessarily saying self-advertising is a bad thing, just saying that he was advertising.
(also, it's not as bad as those people who comment on YouTube videos that are famous saying "If you could check out my channel and subscribe I will sub to you")

Also, yeah, Slime's stuff is pretty good. I liked A New Mission, never really played H.A.U. I tried it once, but it was confusing.