Chex Quest Revived Main Topic

Started by DestroyedEDGE, September 02, 2015, 06:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestroyedEDGE

Update: Alpha 1 has been released! Note: Only the status bar has been replaced.
Known bugs:
The music doesn't work.
The item names are the same as Doom 2. (for example: "Picked up a clip" instead of "Picked up a mini zorch recharge" etc.)
The flemoid's attack sound is the same as the zorch.

Screenshot:

Download: [removed]

Drwalrustein

excuse me WVL you have to post your project here http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?topic=2224.0 so you can delete it and post it in the fan projects directory.

Awesomedude249

WVL, you cannot release the wad In that state. You just merged the ultimate DooM with chex.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

DestroyedEDGE

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on September 02, 2015, 07:18:43 PM
WVL, you cannot release the wad In that state. You just merged the ultimate DooM with chex.
I have 2 corrections. 1, I used DooM 2. 2, I SAID IT WAS ALPHA 0.0.1!!!!!

Drwalrustein

Yes but still you cannot release this wad in this state also using doom 2 with chex is very glitchy. The archnotron are invisible. The mancubus are invisible too. Release it when it is 0.1.0.

MajorSlime

Ignoring the silly reasons the other two posted (an Alpha is an Alpha), they are right in that you cannot release the WAD, and that is because of legal reasons. Doom and any Doom content is still copyrighted, so you may not post a download to anything that includes Doom content. Please remove it.
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Awesomedude249

I'm going to make an IWAD that actually works for this. And by an IWAD that works, I mean dumping the chex3 content into a PWAD and modifying that.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to