Author Topic: hello old friends  (Read 796 times)

Offline Pikazec2012

• Maximus
  • If i could marry any girl, it would be Lilly Satou
hello old friends
« on: March 14, 2022, 04:42:28 AM »
holy cow it has been a long time.... been atleast 10 years since ive been on here so i feel old... i know i was like 14 when i joined and 28 now so.... that makes some of yall really old! (i kid). but anyway hello old friends. would love to know how life has treated yall after all this time and who all is still around.

little about me over the past time. after 3 and a half years of college to get a comp sci degree i had to drop out due to health issues and losing my scholarship cause i didnt finish in 4 years (because of health) since then i was a traveling GM for cookout if anyone know what that is... after 7 years there im now a corporate manager for Hooters of America. what had everyone else been up to? what have i missed? yes i played CQHD on steam. hope all has been well!

just looked through old post and realized ive stopped by like once every other year but the last time i was active was 2013.... almost 9 years ago.... wow
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 04:47:16 AM by Pikazec2012 »
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Offline xbolt

• The Man with the Beard
  • Administrator
  • Snot Lord
  • Honor the Fallen
    • The Page of Xbolt
Re: hello old friends
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 12:13:40 AM »
Hey Zec! :whale

I still lurk in the fringes here. Basically to boot out spambots that try to graffiti up the place.

Nothing really interesting going on, but I did pick up a hobby of making music remixes.

Oh, and I did a developer commentary for Newmaps a bit ago. That was fun.

Offline Replica

• What do I have to do to get Arch-Vile to like me?
  • Snot Lord
    • Chex Quest Replica!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 11:34:25 AM »
Hey! Welcome back! Glad to see you're doing well. The forums have been rather slow the last few years. I'm ashamed to admit my lack of activity has contributed to that. The only major event that I can think of in the last ten years is, as you've mentioned, CQHD's release.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Losing my grip on reality since 1973.
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 12:23:52 PM »
I hope you are going to stay a while.

Maybe grab a burger.  Maybe go to a show. Maybe hold hadns ...

We're all here for ya.

Offline Pikazec2012

• Maximus
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 12:53:43 AM »
Maybe grab a burger.  Maybe go to a show. Maybe hold hadns ...

hmm hangover burger then (egg, bacon, bbq sauce,caramelized onions, and cheddar) whats everyone else ordering?
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Offline Richie

• Administrator
  • Flembrane
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2022, 09:41:55 PM »
Glad to see you back!  Unfortunately, it isn't as active around here as it used to be but this is for numerous reasons most of which are unrelated to Chex Quest.  Outside of the big sites like Facebook, the internet isn't what it used to be.

Offline Pikazec2012

• Maximus
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 02:34:28 PM »
Glad to see you back!  Unfortunately, it isn't as active around here as it used to be but this is for numerous reasons most of which are unrelated to Chex Quest.  Outside of the big sites like Facebook, the internet isn't what it used to be.

the fact that we still have our AOL instant messenger linked should tell us something lol... has anyone made a chex quest sub reddit?

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Losing my grip on reality since 1973.
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 08:01:25 PM »
I don't go on reddit, so I have never even considered it.

Offline Richie

• Administrator
  • Flembrane
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2022, 11:15:07 PM »

the fact that we still have our AOL instant messenger linked should tell us something lol... has anyone made a chex quest sub reddit?

That's an interesting thought.  Like Boingo, it never occurred to me.  I do go on Reddit occasionally but I'm not really participatory.  Usually, I just go there for information.

Offline xbolt

• The Man with the Beard
  • Administrator
  • Snot Lord
  • Honor the Fallen
    • The Page of Xbolt
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2022, 12:10:15 AM »
I use Reddit only in smaller (but still active) fan subs. Closest thing there is these days to the old Internet.

And apparently there is an r/chexquest. But still, not very active.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal