Hello, I Made Chex Quest 4

Started by Notiswas, July 18, 2008, 02:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

Actually, Atariangamer, this topic was just slightly under 3 months old. They're right, though, thepspumd. Do read the board rules before doing anything like that. I'm going to lock this topic for reason of necromancy.

EDIT: Since the Chex Quest section has been exempted from the bumping rule, I'm unlocking this topic.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Awesomedude249

Wait, wait, wait. I actually HAVE CQ4 on my old computer. I found it in 2013, and was so disappointed when I played it and saw that it wasn't a 3D Chex Quest game. Once I fix my old computer, I might actually get the game back, for anyone who wants to see the game.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Drwalrustein

Awesomedude please stop reviving dead topics you could have just made a new topic.

Awesomedude249

Drwalrustein,
Please stop backseat moderating. It is kind of annoying when someone who is a lower rank than you, and has been on this forum for less time, starts acting like an admin. Also, it would be very stupid to start a new topic when THIS SECTION IS EXEMPTED FROM THE BUMPING RULE.
Please stop acting like an admin when you're really a newbie, it's very annoying.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Drwalrustein

Well at least you got your 1000th post which is the positive. Sorry I was a bit bothered by some people when I was at school which put me in a bad mood.

Awesomedude249