Main Menu

Return of Dark Matter Zorch?

Started by Dvader0086, September 01, 2008, 12:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I make some weapons for Drak Matter Zorching?

Yes!
5 (71.4%)
No!
0 (0%)
IDK What that is!
0 (0%)
Maybe?
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Dvader0086

Should I bring back Dark Matter Zorching? For those who don't remember, Dark Matter Zorching was experimental by FOC... In essance it created a little black hole near the target and sucked them in as little as 1 or 2 hits... Not all Zorchers were coverted however... The mini zorcher could not handle the battery for DMZ so it was never converted... However if I bring it back, i'll have to do some more sprite work on new weapons... So what you think?

TheMasterOfBattle

Well, I wasn't here at that time.  But it sounds like a cool idea all the same.

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Atariangamer

Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Dvader0086

I am working with slimanator to make it happen... It looks good so far...

Manny Cav

I don't remember, I'm afraid. Could I see an example or two?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Dvader0086

The zorchers will be black also... I am hoping to have the propulsor, phazing, and LAZ, as well as some smaller new weapons...

Note: these weapons will take off health! 1% for the propulsor and phazing, 20% for dark LAZ... I am hoping when we do make smaller weapons that it shall not take off any health. But still it should take down a flemmie in about 3 hits... Saves you from being slimed to death... Of couse it will take 5 to 6 hits to take down somthing big, like the Flemoidus Imposterous... Of course the smaller ones like the commonus will take 1 to 2...

Currently I am working on the Dark Matter Cube... It should replace the mini zorcher, and the rapid zorcher will be replaced by a sphere...

The Slimeinator

To clarify so far, the Phasing Zorcher deducts one to five health per two shots, and the Propulsor deducts 7 to 9 health.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

TheMasterOfBattle

So this zorcher is more powerful then the regular kind, but you lose health if you use it?

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

TheMasterOfBattle

Dvader0086

ok there are some pic on our webpage... just gotta upload...

EDIT: Ok screenies on site! Slime has to finish dark LAZ though...

But you can see Dark Matter Phasing Zorcher, Dark Matter Gloves, and Dark Matter Propulsor