T.U.C.Q. Progess Thread

Started by Boingo the Clown, December 01, 2012, 02:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirrorman95

Quote from: Boingo the Clown on March 14, 2020, 03:15:43 PM
Ugh!

It has been a long time since I last did any work on any of my projects.

I am trying to fix that.

I hope to be able to say something soon.
Out of curiosity, what was the source of the sprites used for PHOTOOP ("THE END" group shot in TUCQV6)? They look just like the sprites from the old CHEXQUEST.COM/src/bios.htm page.

Boingo the Clown

(In best Droopy impression) Hiya folks!

Believe it or not, I am working on T.U.C.Q..

Truedude has produced a great E1M8 that will soon be added to the game, featuring a more powerful version of the flembrane.  This finally completes my long standing promise that the flembrane, which I had removed from E1M5 and replaced with slime pillars, would return in the final level of the episode.

Thanks Truedude!

Boingo the Clown

I'm sorry guys.

I haven't updated this thread in almost a year, and I have only been working on the project sporadically in short bursts.

To whet your appetites, and reaffirm your faith in the project, I would like to post this screen shot of something I am experimenting with.

It is only a quick and crude MS Paint made sprite.  Don't expect it to look like that when it is finished.

darkstone has already given it a delicious name, and I think I am going to use it.

Welcome our new flemoid overlord, Harmageddus!

Replica

Looks cool! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

xbolt

I'm well-versed in MS Paint sprites, lol

Looks cool! Can't wait to see how it ends up.

Dacicus

Wow, that's huge.  A flemoid that large is going to be hard to miss, but I wonder how you can avoid it or its attacks.