Want to help me beta test new maps?

Started by 75, March 02, 2012, 08:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've been working on some new CTF maps, currently I have one finished CTF map and one that has an extremely fun, complete layout but is only half detailed. I hope to finish that one this weekend.

Screenshots of CTF01:

if this interests you, helping me test this will certainly get the CTF portion of this mod done sooner, and possibly better. I can't be certain that this mod will play just as well as it did with 3-4 players in a server that could be 8v8.

There are also other kinds of maps that QG and I test occasionally, including survival and co-op maps.

The best way to contact me is to join irc://irc.skulltag.net/IFOC.  You can also occasionally find me on Steam as [IFOC]75. If you want to help, send me a message or reply this topic, and I will contact you when I'm testing a new map.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

noob1234

I would, but my availability is highly variable. not to mention the fact that I'm a noob. But if there's a Wednesday or Friday night or on the weekend then I'm usually available