CQTLQ: Discussion Topic

Started by arch129, November 14, 2009, 04:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch129

This is the new Discussion Topic for CQTLQ.

Anyways I'm almost done with E1M4.  ;D

Screenshots!

TrueDude

I was about to  finally download this, but if E1M4 can be finished by like tonight, I'll wait.

EDIT: lol, I put E4M1. :p

arch129

Nah, Beta 18 will come out next weekend so you might as well download the current beta.

TrueDude

Quote from: arch129 on November 14, 2009, 03:07:57 PM
Nah, Beta 18 will come out next weekend so you might as well download the current beta.

Wow, how much more do you need to do for it? It says on Status that E1M4 is 90% done.

arch129

Quote from: True_Dude on November 14, 2009, 03:47:40 PM
Quote from: arch129 on November 14, 2009, 03:07:57 PM

Wow, how much more do you need to do for it? It says on Status that E1M4 is 90% done.

I have some stuff to fix in the DECOARTE and some bugs I found in the other levels.

Zorchdude

after my incredibly long yet random abscence i have decided to play cq mods again

do you have chex.wad? my computer had a hard-drive crash.

wait nvm xbolt is awesome and i hate vista

beautiful archtitecture, terrible gimmick in E1M2. i hate those conveyer belt platforms.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

arch129

Quote from: Zorchdude on November 16, 2009, 06:27:16 AM
after my incredibly long yet random abscence i have decided to play cq mods again
beautiful archtitecture, terrible gimmick in E1M2. i hate those conveyer belt platforms.

Thanks I'm glad you like it.  ^^

Anyways about those conveyor belts, I was thinking of putting a secret passage making able to skip the conveyor belts completely, but for some reason I didn't.  Would that help you Zorchdude or anyone else that has trouble at that part if I did something like that?

ChexCommander

A secret passageway would probably be cooler than using the "fly" cheat. And secrets are awesome! :)
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

MajorSlime

Quote from: Zorchdude on November 16, 2009, 06:27:16 AM
wait nvm xbolt is awesome and i hate vista

Yeah, Vista can be a pain sometimes, but I have it, and haven't found anything too wrong.
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Zorchdude

Don't make it secret. Outright replace that part! =(
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

MajorSlime

I'm serious!!

Theres occasional [very] annoying glitches, but nothing that makes me want to tear my hair off or anything like that.

arch129

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on November 21, 2009, 04:38:50 PM
Theres occasional [very] annoying glitches...

Mind telling me more about them, I can't help if I don't know whats the problem.

arch129

I've finished adding the secret passage in E1M2 and I've got some work done on E1M5.

MajorSlime

Sorry, nevermind, I was talking about Vista, I mistook what Zorchdude said.

arch129

I realized it been awhile since I have posted any progress so here is some new screens.  As you can see I have made good use of my new texture set.  :whale