Store Ideas?

Started by Boingo the Clown, February 07, 2013, 09:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorSlime

Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

Awesomedude249

...Anyone else wonder when beta 22 of the lost quest comes out?
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

MajorSlime

Wrong topic, but yes, we do. Unfortunately arch seems to be quite busy.

Awesomedude249

Meh, my mind wasn't thinking straight  ::)
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

QuadrumpusGuy

Could always do a Digital Cafe, Virtual Communications, and Waters Molitor (check original Chex CD for credit info upon exiting the menu, they even have the logos). I have a Digital Cafe model that I made ages ago for the lounge that you could use or modify.

Awesomedude249

Yeah...I already knew about the digital cafe thing...I was reading a topic about changes to the lounge which had a digital cafe wall.

MajorSlime

That post was for Boingo, not you Awesomedude

Awesomedude249

noob1234

Quote from: Boingo the Clown on May 23, 2014, 07:50:29 PM
How about Loremaster's Fine Books, 75ยข Store, XBolt Hardware, Richie's Antique Emporium, or Checkov Rules School Supply?

LOL, do it!

Loremaster

Then you've also got to have either Boingo's Discount Clown School or the Epidermis Emporium Beauty Supply Store.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Awesomedude249

Wait...What if we make openable books in loremaster's fine books? books like "How to eat healthy by brock O lee" or "How to party by raisda roof"

Boingo the Clown

I'm afraid they would only be store fronts.

Awesomedude249

Boingo the Clown

Yeah. I was only looking for ideas for shops to put on E2M4. All the windows at ground level look kind of strange, and all of the buildings look the same.

MajorSlime

Heh. If you need even more, there's always CM's Computer Repair  ::)  (or Zorcher Retail, to fit better with 'ChexMaster' :P)

Sorry, just had to promote myself :P