Main Menu

Lounge Ideas

Started by QuadrumpusGuy, November 04, 2010, 10:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadrumpusGuy

@LAZ: I put in the textures for your room but did not get to putting in your room.

And yes, there has been a strange HOM effect I've been trying to fix but it keeps moving around. It started in the entrance, then moved to the meeting hall, so... I don't know  ???

MajorSlime

Maybe the size of the map is screwing with it... or conflicting tags, etc.?
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

QuadrumpusGuy

Possibly. It happens in certain positions only though. It was really strange.  ???

MajorSlime

Credit system up and running! Works perfectly! For reference, I have a large coin giving 500 credits, a small coin giving 100 credits, and was thinking the commonus should be 50. I'll include an example or two when I incorporate it into the lounge.

noob1234

QuadrumpusGuy

Haven't worked on the Lounge for a long time  :-\

matthias720

When will the next beta be released? I am anxious to see what new awesomeness there is. :whale
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

see the progress topic. I'm working on a new engine right now, and I'll probably do a chex themed mod for it.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

ChexCommander

So, when will the next version of the Skulltag lounge be released? I'd like to see these new features like the credit system.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

MajorSlime

Its not actually in the Lounge, yet. But, I should be able to put my stuff in in a few weeks, possibly even by the end of this one. Hope for the best.

QuadrumpusGuy

How is work coming on the lounge?

QuadrumpusGuy

It's time to resume progress. I'm going to start mapping again for the lounge.  ;D

Awesomedude249

Yes, the last post was made 4 years ago. But I wanted to do some action for some sort of Chex Quest mod, and I thought of the Lounge as I was reading this topic.
So I present to you, the Whaleware poster!
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to