Author Topic: Updates have finally returned!  (Read 3328 times)

Offline Replica

• What do I have to do to get Arch-Vile to like me?
  • Local Moderator
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 17
    • Chex Quest Replica!
Updates have finally returned!
« on: September 29, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »
Well, I might as well begin right? The graphic are being redone, so now when released I expect that people will play it becuase od the lack of good graphic is gone.

-Flemoid changes*

-Chaingunner will be replaced with strideous.

-The Fattnoid is going to be replaced, but I don't know what. (Any suggestions)

-Hornetous will stay the same, unless someone has a better replacment that they'll let me use.

-Floatangus will be replaced by the Flemoid mine.

-Gorontous shall stay the same, as will the Goatanous, and the cyber Maximus.

-The Cyber flemoid will be replaced by the offical cyber demon replacment.

-Eyeitus will be redone. I've finished it's *5 and *1 sprites. Personally I think it's very Flemoid like. :)

-Galithus will be redone to.

*New things*

-The first thing I''ll mention are the appearnce of new flemoids.

Calmus will now appear in episode 3.
The flemoid turret will also appear.
Eyeitus (boss of E3) will appear.
The gaint slime ball boss will appear in the redone map E1m8 as a boss.

Thing seen in E3.

-Several power tabs will becoming in the next beta. (The things like the blue box that doubles your power in E2M4.)
-The  "Red slime map" will appear, holding the red flemoids that have been in the wad since the second beta will finally appear on it.
-A stealth map shall apear as well. For Chexter will lose his weapons.
-I've deside to get rid of the "Flemoid weapon" idea, because of a error. Now you'll use a powerfull weapon found in map E4M8.
-New weapons that you get by IDFA cheat will apear, including the Seeker zorcher.
-The boss of E3 will be like none other seen before. It's going to have be a amazing battle, and very creative as well.

More info shall come. And you can expect a release around Late november to january. (Sorry for making you guys wait... If you even happy about it.)

Uggg, maybe if the print was bigger...
Also you may post in this topic.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:46:36 PM by Replica »
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Updates have finally returned!
« on: September 29, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

Offline Zorchdude

• Wiffleball of the fourms
  • Cycloptis
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Updates have finally returned!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 12:20:14 PM »
AWESOME!
Although some suggestions-
-Could it be called the Eyetis, not the Eyetius? Eyetis sounds better. I was thinking of making a new flemoid but using that name in CQ: PZ.
-The Stridicus should be the renevant replacement. Definetly. No better thing. It even has a Demon-like close up attack! Just replace the seeker missiles with Ultricus balls.
-The Flem Mine should be DECORATE. It should explode when you get near it using a medium distance melee attack, it's exploding sprites and, to end the animation, the Ultricus slime ball explode sprites. The Calamus should be lost soul, definetly.
-Gathilus shouldn't be a Spidermastermind ripoff. I based CQ: PZ's LANGUAGE lump off yours, and I read the spidermastermind was Gathilus. Then I looked up it's sprites.
-Could I have the Eyetis sprites through PM? I can help you sprite such an awesome idea for a boss. It will replace the Pain Elemental in my mod. I think. Does it float?
-If the Eyetis floats, it should replace the Pain Elemental but with more health and other attacks.
-I can help you resprite the Flemoid Turret. PS: Your accompanying Slime stalagmite is awesome. I will use that if I can find somewhere it can be used in.
-Giant Slime Ball Strife Made (GSBSM) is awesome. EPIC WIN, REPLICA.
-I don't know what those power tabs you mentioned were. Please explain.
-Neat. Ish.
-AWESOME.
-Thank god you're getting rid of the Flemoid weapon. That slime flying around me was annoying, and blocked my view. Making me lose my concentration.
-Coool.
-ALSO awesome.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:40:10 PM by Zorchdude »
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Offline Replica

• What do I have to do to get Arch-Vile to like me?
  • Local Moderator
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 17
    • Chex Quest Replica!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 04:41:22 PM »
-lol, It is Eyetis, I just spelled it wrong. :D
-The renevant is already replaced by a Cyber-Maximus. (Mini bosses in E2M7). Plus I wouldn't know what to replace the chaingunner with. (I'll give it a seeker projectile though through decorate.)

-Thats what I hoped to do. IDK, The calamus has differant attacks and stuff.
-Yeah, don't worry. I'm gonna fix him with differant attacks and other stuff. (He's just going to replace the number that the SM has.)
-Eyetis doesn't float, and  I'll PM it to you.
-I have a Pain elemental replacment, I just need to make it more flemish. (Eyetis is a decorate monster replacing the Arch-Vile)
-Sure, I'd love your help. :)
-Strife made a gaint slime ball?
-You've played E2M5 right? Right when the door opens at the begining, a blue square appears wich doubles your attack power.
-Thats the reason why I'm getting rid of it. :)

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Offline Manny Cav

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 06:42:48 PM »
The Flem Mine is now is official as a lost soul replacement as the Commonus is a former human replacement, etc., so it should probably be kept that way. Have you ever considered doing it the other way around, with the Flem Mine being the lost soul, and the Calamus being DECORATE, instead? Of course, it's your mod, and you can do it however you like.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Offline Captain Ventris

• Larva
  • Thank You
  • ZDoom Wars now out!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 08:31:22 PM »
By the way, it's "Revenant", not "Renevant".

Offline Zorchdude

• Wiffleball of the fourms
  • Cycloptis
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 03:30:19 AM »
Maybe the Stridicus could be DECORATEd to be the chaingunner replacement but act almost exactly like a Revenant.
More in the PM.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting