Editions of E1M1 - E1M9 (Outdated)

Started by arch129, September 29, 2008, 10:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorchdude

No, it's not that it's hard to beat without god on. I can't for the love of my life complete E1M1 without using noclip! d***it!
At least Slime's levels can be beaten without noclip...
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Manny Cav

I've never had problems beating E1M1 without cheating all of the times that I've played arch129's levels. I have a hunch on where you get stuck. Perhaps arch129 will be gracious enough to help you. >:D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

arch129

Quote from: Captain Ventris on November 13, 2008, 04:05:36 AM
Remove that HOM area. Seriously. I can assure you that using HOM's in your level is the #1 noob crime.

That helps alot. -_- May you please tell where or better give a screenshot?

Quote from: Zorchdude on November 13, 2008, 03:11:44 PM
No, it's not that it's hard to beat without god on. I can't for the love of my life complete E1M1 without using noclip! d***it!
At least Slime's levels can be beaten without noclip...

E1M1 is not imposible, I think I know what you are talking about,.
I'm sure that your stuck at the blue doors but you don't have a blue key right? Theres a switch you can toggle by shoting at it to open one of the blue doors.

Zorchdude

Well how are you supposed to know that? Make it the 'use' button instead of shooting. Or better yet, have it as an actual, non-blue door!

Sorry, but this is really one of those things that makes me ARNGY. And yes I spelt it like that on purpouse.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Replica

Yes, I had the same problem. It took me forever to figure it out. :D
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

Quote from: Zorchdude on November 14, 2008, 04:01:30 PM
Well how are you supposed to know that? Good god, make it the 'use' button instead of shooting. Or better yet, have it as an actual, non-blue door!

Sorry, but this is really one of those things that makes me ARNGY. And yes I spelt it like that on purpouse.
Calm down.  Games like this are supposed to be fun and give you a bit of a challenge, MAP30 of TNT for example.  You're just supposed to experiment around with this stuff.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

arch129

Quote from: Zorchdude on November 14, 2008, 04:01:30 PM
Well how are you supposed to know that? Make it the 'use' button instead of shooting. Or better yet, have it as an actual, non-blue door!

In the new version I'm working on it so its a bit more easier to see that you need to shoot it.
Now please calm down, its just a game. ^^

Atariangamer

If you've ever mapped with the shootable switches, you know how funny it is...ESPECIALLY secret doors...just a thought.

plus, if I cant find anything else to do, I shoot.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.