*snaps*

Started by Nomekop, November 23, 2008, 09:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomekop

Okay, time to get Doom Builder and SlumpED out, It is time to continue this project by ourselves.

What?

xbolt

Atariangamer

Ditto. Maybe aiding Boingo, but I'd rather let him do a bit more work and get HIS vision out before we try anything else.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

arch129

It has been a long time sence the last version, but that doesn't mean we should start moding TUCQ ourselfs, it is Boingo's project, you can't just edit it like that.

Nomekop

Replica

You may still aid him in mapping.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

Quote from: Nomekop on November 23, 2008, 09:40:01 PM
Okay, time to get Doom Builder and SlumpED out, It is time to continue this project by ourselves.

What?
Absolutely not.  It is Boingo's project, and his decision.  I hope I didn't start this.  I was merely hoping for a newer release or that Boingo might let us help him out, as Atarian said.

This is not the way to get TUCQ up again.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Replica

You may alwayscreate you own from scratch...
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

...not using TUCQ whatsoever...

Boingo the Clown

Yes.  The project has been bogged down for a long time, and I am very unhappy about that myself.

As I have stated in the past, anyone who wants to create levels is certainly welcome to do so.  The third and fourth episode are intentionally written in a loose and open way, in order to allow levels to be added without following a specific storyline, and make it easier.

ChexCommander

Yes, but is Phase II done first? I don't wanna get started on new levels if the beautifying isn't done, unless we should do a Phase 2.5 or something....