Chex Quest - The Movie: Suggestion Thread

Started by The Green Avenger, December 09, 2008, 10:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthias720

Here's an idea: What if, like in Newmaps, the programer(s) talk(s) to Chexter, or maybe a commonus uses a cheat code and transforms into a Maximus?
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Atariangamer

Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Datra

Quote from: matthias720 on January 19, 2009, 03:12:41 PM
or maybe a commonus uses a cheat code and transforms into a Maximus?
:D brilliant!
along those lines Chexter could be in a really intense fight scene against a bunch of flemoids and says something along the lines of "it's at times like these I wish I weren't on Super Slimey."
CQHD Community Dev

matthias720

That is truly the funniest thing I've ever heard.
About Chex Quest that is.

The Green Avenger

I like it!  :D 

Yeah, I'm still working on this.  I'm currently about 25% done with a 'trailer' I'm making for it, and I'm working on the script for the movie itself while I'm working on that.  Currently, I'm adding in SFX and custom GFX for the trailer.  I'm not going to give a release date for the trailer, much less the movie, but I think the first should be done before January is out.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Datra

CQHD Community Dev

Atariangamer

Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

xbolt

The Green Avenger

Anyone here know how to use the 'change texture and effect' linedef actions?

And very funny, XBolt...  :P

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

xbolt

I dunno about the Boom linedefs, I use FS setlinetexture for that, along with a light modifier.

And thank you. Always good to know that someone found my jokes funny. ;D

The Green Avenger

Yeah, I had tried to use that way, but the FS config file for DooM Builder and that page are at odds.  Guess which one as right.  :D

matthias720

Have you considered including the Flembomination or Lord Snotfolus in the movie?

The Green Avenger

They'll be there, if I ever get that far.  I already have a few gags lined up fr their use, so I should hope they'll be there. :D

ChexCommander

Sounds awesome.  I look forward to the trailer.  I love making trailers and previews for my own movies, usually more than making the actual movie.  :D
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

GameMaster

meybe doom marine makes a cameo?

doomer:wtf
chexter:wrong wad, buddy
doomer:my mistake
chexter:no problem*walks away*
doomer:*turns around a corner into an ambush of flemoids and gets slimed* *makes his catchphrase death scream*