Author Topic: Short story.  (Read 8163 times)

Offline Loremaster

• Administrator
  • Maximus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
  • No, Jum. You are the dolls.
Re: Short story.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 12:56:17 AM »
Well, the characters in this section are all my creation [with exception to some figures mentioned]

Feth yes, check it out! Battletech is a terrific game, and I guarantee you'll LOVE Evangelion.

I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to put it up on my Fanfiction.net account this weekend. My old version [unfinished] is still up there, along with a couple other stories. They're not very good [that was a long time ago that I wrote them last], but it might be fun for y'all to see where I once was at.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Offline brain candy

• Blue Blaze Irregular
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 8
    • same old innocence
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 02:26:56 AM »
Well, the characters in this section are all my creation [with exception to some figures mentioned]
Even better! I wasn't too sure since you were talking about Fanfic and such, whether or not the characters were based on something spun off from the game- I really don't know anything about Battletech.

You'll definitely have to link me your Fanfic account.

Offline Loremaster

• Administrator
  • Maximus
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 9
  • No, Jum. You are the dolls.
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 06:13:16 AM »
Heh, yeah.

The list of characters that AREN'T mine that have been mentioned so far are...

Marshall Morgan Hasek-Davion
General Ariana Winston
Galaxy Commander Brandon Corbitt
Lanceleader Captain Connor Sinclair
I don't know if I mentioned him, but Kahn Franklin Osis is another one of not mines

Essentially what I like doing is playing in other people's universes. I write ALOT of Warhammer 40,000 stuff, because it's nice to just play with characters without needing to create a whole universe every time. Same with Battletech [though this is VERY altered. Normally you don't put a several million C-Bill BattleMech in the hands of a 14 year old, except for nobles beginning training!]

My account... lemmesee....

http://www.fanfiction.net/~loremaster333

Nothing here has been updated since 2004, and some of it is rather bad writing [especially Shackles of Time. UGH!]. I leave it up for posterity, and so others can see how far I've come I suppose. Neon Genesis: Battletech as it stands on there right now is..... well, not nearly as well written, and I'm trying to decide if I should insert the characters earlier in the series [like before Asuka shows up], so that we can all have merry fun with Angels, Evangelions, Battlemechs, and every character having a total nervous breakdown [WHEE!].

Part of the reason I haven't posted this yet is that I'm trying to decide if I should write a little bit of EVA into it or not.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting