Author Topic: Zorcher  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Zorcher

• Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Bring me some blue pages!
Zorcher
« on: February 03, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »
Hello, I am Zorcher transferred from the old forums.  I am going through my senior year at college, only 2 semesters left, whoo!  Been a fan of Chex Quest since I was 9 and got the original CD.  Most of you know me as being one of the Doom Connector users, which I learned about from this board more than 3 years ago.  I joined the Doom Connector 3 community on July 31, 2004, became a moderator approximately 6 months afterwards for helping people out mainly with their routers, and then when that system went down, I became an administrator of the new Player Connector client a few months later.  I am currently working on the .NET upgrade to the current version, which is V3, with the older version using Visual Basic 6 and Visual C++, and there was even a beta out for a time, but sadly work and school mainly take up all of my time.

Currently I work for RouteSmith coding with C# .NET 2005 and upgrading their interfaces and fixing bugs.  I want to work on Player Connector 3 full-time when I get out of school and if it becomes successful, I would like to start my own business with Player Connector making money with it. 

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Zorcher
« on: February 03, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 54
  • Keelah se'lai
Re: Zorcher
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 11:52:19 PM »
Welcome back, Zorcher! Wow, you work on player connector?
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Offline GameMaster

• Maximus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • [$_(1)_$]
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 10:01:45 PM »
ive seen you both several times on skulltag. welcome back.

Offline Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

• Free Radical
  • Maximus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »
Hey there Zorcher!

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting