Suggestions for the Chex Quest Universe

Started by Nomekop, January 04, 2009, 04:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomekop

All that have votes over 100 become semicanon.

http://chexquest.uservoice.com/

The Slimeinator

Says who? It's not your decision to make.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

You cannot vote on those things.

ONE!

The Chex Warrior is already known as Fred Chexter. Say who wants to vote that your screen name is Nomekop? See what I mean?

TWO!

What the? Heck no. Milk isn't acoholl.

Three.

Slime is slime. Nuf said.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Nomekop

1. Fred Chexters name may just be The Chex Warrior
2. Who says that milk doent have the same effect on cereals as acoholl does on people?
3. Gum and Slime are sticky.

Replica

1. It said on the website that his name is Fred Chexter. ::) Fans came up with the chexwarrior because they didn't have any idea what his name was untill Lucius showed us the copys of the webpage.

2. Why would you even come up with that? CQ teaches that milk is good for you, considering you get 100% health in the game by getting it.

3. Fail. Apples and flemoids are green. So what? They're slime, and if anything I would exspect you to think they are boogers. Flemiods not Gumiods. Lol Besides, just because theirs not green slime doesn't mean that it isn't in the other flem dimension.

@Josh-You may wanta quote me. :D

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Quote from: Replica on January 04, 2009, 08:31:12 PM
1. It said on the website that his name is Fred Chexter. ::) Fans came up with the chexwarrior because they didn't have any idea what his name was untill Lucius showed us the copys of the webpage.

2. Why would you even come up with that? CQ teaches that milk is good for you, considering you get 100% health in the game by getting it.

3. Fail. Apples and flemoids are green. So what? They're slime, and if anything I would exspect you to think they are boogers. Flemiods not Gumiods. Lol Besides, just because theirs not green slime doesn't mean that it isn't in the other flem dimension.

second that

Besides, some poll isn't going to change people's minds, if you think the flemoids are made of gum and milk is like alcohol for "Chexwarrior", then you can believe that, but don't expect to decide for everyone.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Josh

Opps lol  :D

The Slimeinator

I hereby label this topic as a FAIL.

Carry on.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

xbolt

Fans came up with the chexwarrior because they didn't have any idea what his name was untill Lucius showed us the copys of the webpage.

That's not entirely true. In the intro movie, Fred said he was from Chex Squadron. And in the ending movie, the Commander says to Fred: "Congratulations, Warrior." Hence we get the term 'Chex Warrior'.

Other than that nitpick, I agree with you.

And besides, anything us fans do, will never become canon. The farthest it can get is 'fanon'. Unless of course, Chuck, or another one of the original crew, comes out and says otherwise.

Replica

Quote from: The Slimeinator on January 04, 2009, 08:49:36 PM
I hereby label this topic as a FAIL.

Carry on.

Agreed.

Quote from: xbolt on January 04, 2009, 08:55:21 PM
Fans came up with the chexwarrior because they didn't have any idea what his name was untill Lucius showed us the copys of the webpage.

That's not entirely true. In the intro movie, Fred said he was from Chex Squadron. And in the ending movie, the Commander says to Fred: "Congratulations, Warrior." Hence we get the term 'Chex Warrior'.

Other than that nitpick, I agree with you.

And besides, anything us fans do, will never become canon. The farthest it can get is 'fanon'. Unless of course, Chuck, or another one of the original crew, comes out and says otherwise.

VAT??? You cannot call someone a warrior without it being his name???

Atariangamer

...okaaaay...

xbolt, you were a strong warrior during cq matches. AHA! XBOLT WARRIOR! ><

also, I dont like the milk thing...I strongly disagree...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Loremaster

1. The Chex Warrior's name is already Official Canon.

2. The suggestion that Milk be equivalent to Alcohol is not in keeping with the flavor of the Chex Quest Universe. That is, that substances that are healthy for humans to eat are equally as healthy for In-Game characters to eat.

3. This suggestion is also not in keeping with the flavor of the universe. It has been stated that the enemies are more "booger-like" than anything. As well, Gum is processed from ingredients that are totally unlike slime, and in many cases is actually quite healthy. Of course, the sugared up candy gums are not, but that is due to the large sugar content, rather than anything fundamentally wrong with gums.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Josh

I find this topic silly you cant just change the whole chex quest world with just a vote.

Manny Cav

I kind of wish I stayed in my little hole after seeing this....
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010