The Gmail account

Started by Anonymous (ChexGuy331), January 10, 2009, 03:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

I see no topics regarding this, so I just thought I'd post about it.

The g m a i l.c o m account is used for backing up important files such as sprites or relaying some messages to the community if you are unable to access your account and have tried everything (I just made that up, don't kill me)

username: chexquest
password: PM an admin or moderator.

Atariangamer

aw, i remember that!

Someon pin this, its a really nice thing to have if you dont have anything else.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Batmanifestdestiny

what if someone get the password, and uses it to go to spam sites and stuff?  Next thing we know, chexquest at gmail dot com will have persianwife.com ads...

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

That's why I said e-mail an admin, if they're admins they have enough intelligence to tell who's an idiot and who's not.

Atariangamer

The Slimeinator

Quote from: Anonymous (ChexGuy331) on January 10, 2009, 08:41:41 PM
That's why I said e-mail an admin, if they're admins they have enough intelligence to tell who's an idiot and who's not.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. For all you know, I or AtarianGamer could be e-mail spammers. And yet, the administrators would never know until it was too late. (I'm NOT a spammer - I am just using this as an example)
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Atariangamer

AFAIK, its not used anymore...the last person to even ask about it was me on the old boards...

Manny Cav

The last activity there that isn't spam activity seems to be on Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 11:30 AM. Everything there that's of value has been archived on my website, and as far as sharing stuff goes, people either use standard email or public file sharers. The Gmail account has become a thing of the past. Still, it's there, so I'll pin this for now. Also, anonymous, it would probably be best to throw a wrench or two in that address so we don't attract any more spammers than there already are.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

I also took the liberty of clearing out the spam folder, there were about 750 messages there.

Manny Cav

O_O The last time I looked this morning, it was closer to 7.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

I did that yesterday, lol.

Manny Cav

You must have cleared it out just before I slipped in. :D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Wussup with the (nospam) thing? Just for kicks?
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

ChexCommander

Wait, so does it really work? Do spammers not send things to something with a (nospam) tag because they don't know about it, or what?  ???
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods