Author Topic: hi!!  (Read 11048 times)

Offline Manny Cav

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: hi!!
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »
Mountain Dew is the best liquid ever. Period. (warning: slightly religious joke ahead)
Caffeine!

I KNEW IT!  A caffeine-crazed Manny Cav is going to...to.  I can't say it, it's to horrible. :o
No, no, no. I was saying that Mountain Dew (now Mtn Dew, by the way) IS caffeine. I haven't had the stuff in years. Caffeine doesn't affect me because I never drink more than one cup of coffee a day. :P
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Chex Quest Fan Forums

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2009, 04:27:42 PM »

Offline Dvader0086

• It's not stupid! It's advanced!
  • Quadrumpus
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Yep. The real me
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »
i only like juice at a citrus beverage... I only drink coke and A&W that's it...

Offline noob1234

• Just your average noob
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 38
  • Pikaware! I choose you!
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »
the only soda i've drank in my life is European fanta (lemon flavor, and it actually tastes realistic) and Sprite.

Offline ChexCommander

• #1 Bro President
  • Multiplayer Team Leader
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 19
  • Stay classy, cats...stay classy
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »
I hear that in New York state, they're going to charge you an extra tax for all non-diet soft drinks. :o
Yeah, I hear they're doing that up here too.

Mountain dew pwns all.
It does, with all of it's variations.  My friend loves Code Red, but I personally like the rarer ones, like limited editions.  Pitch Black II (Sour Grape) and Supernova (Strawberry Melon) are my personal favorites.

Mr. Chex Commander, I am here to report a WIN in this post.

Mountain Dew is the best liquid ever. Period. (warning: slightly religious joke ahead)

On the Seventh Day, when He created the universe, God was really thirsty. So, he took his staff and plunged it deep into the earth. And from the earth poured a green liquid known now as "Mountain Dew."
Thank you, my good sir!

Caffeine!

Caffeine doesn't affect me. :P Neither does sugar. :P :P
Wow, that's the opposite for me.  Caffeine opens me up and turns me into a different person.  More outgoing, a bit more eccentric, funnier, it just makes me an awesome person.  I try not to drink too much though, because I don't wanna get tolerant of it.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Offline FlameChick

• aka Shanna!
  • Maximus
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • I could kill u with my brain. But why even bother!
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2009, 10:49:19 PM »
Hi, and welcome!!!!  ;)
Hi, my name is Shanna! And my hobby is that i like poking things with a stick!......but i haven't figured out how to make money with it yet!!!

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting