Chex Quest Archive!

Started by rrppo, February 09, 2008, 12:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrppo

Check it out: http://vpuu.net/cq/

My complete collection, which is extensive.  No historical versions of games though, just the latest release.  I will continue and maintain this for the sake of the community.  I've tried to include all the documentation, but if I'm missing some, please let me know.

I am missing some stuff though, so here's how you can help:
Developers: Inform me if your game is missing.  If it's there, download it and make sure it works and is the latest release.  If you want your game removed, just email me at viciousparrots@gmail.com.
Everyone:  Check your own collections, and see if anything is missing.

Also, email updates about new releases are really helpful.

Enjoy!

Lucius

Very very nice. Got a lot of good stuff on there. Nice to see that you have the scans of chexquest.com there too. Manny was just asking me about those. Wow, 8-22-1997. Seems like eons ago.

rrppo

Yeah.  Sorry, I'm feeling kind of crappy, so I'm probably not being very intelligible.  Seriously though, I have 300 GB at my disposal, so if there's anything I'm missing, drop me a line.

Replica

We have a bunch of new mods. So go through the Fan games and pic out the ones you missed! (Wellcome back! you left for some time...)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

YAY! Now, I need to get some things downloaded...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

xbolt

Oh hai! ;D

I had no idea that those movie poster parodies still existed! Great stuff, man! But I seem to recall one with Jason Bourne... Anybody else remember that one?

Dacicus

Wow, that's a great resource! Unfortunately, the website scans seem to be missing page 5 of the biography section.

Lucius

I think I might have lost that page. I can check though.