Author Topic: To find the secret level in CQ3....  (Read 33724 times)

Offline IronJaw

• The Doctor
  • Commonus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: To find the secret level in CQ3....
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »
Rewire it with Ducktape, which you find on the second floor. After that you must use the rewired system on the red door and step back. use the controller and it will open the red door. Behind that is....
Wesnoth; Firestorm: Armada; Uncharted Seas; Warhammer; Nerf; Runescape; Totalannihilation; Star Wars Battlefront: 1,2; A New Zero; Dwarf Fortress; Tribes: Vengeance; Heroscape

Chex Quest Fan Forums

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »

Offline 75

• [IFOC] Server Admin
  • Multiplayer Team Leader
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 27
    • IFOCSERV
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 11:54:36 PM »
A highly explosive nuclear flemoid

If you don't shoot it in .000000000001 seconds it will explode clausing a one-hit KO

Next you must....
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Offline The Slimeinator

• Resurrected from the Interdeads
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • I am the one who goes bump in the night.
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 02:12:44 AM »
Do the hokey-pokey and you turn yourself around. Charles Jacobi will show up, demanding to know what is going on there. You must respond by saying WAZZUP!? and then...
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Offline 75

• [IFOC] Server Admin
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
    • IFOCSERV
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »
do fifteen double takes because the Slimeinator just performed Forum Game necromancy. That turns into a dance, and the lights go out in the room you're in.

A new boss appears! "Staying Alive" starts playing and johnny travolta appears, you must zorch him! He has 9,000,000 health and a bad case of saturday night fever.

you must defeat him by....
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

Offline Super Searcher

• Were you looking for me?
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • :|
    • Super Searcher's YouTube Channel
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »
Running around the room four times, then a secret door will open and a super weapon is inside it, you zorch the boss and another door opens.

inside that door is....
The creator of "A Miner Catastrophe". http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?board=43.0

Hey guys look! Its a giant mushroom, maybe its friendly! :D

Offline The Slimeinator

• Resurrected from the Interdeads
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • I am the one who goes bump in the night.
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »
A PICKLE. But this isn't ANY pickle... it's the legendary pickle of Naaaaaaarg! You must take this pickle and use it to create a life size replica of a Storm Trooper. After you do this, you must...
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Offline 75

• [IFOC] Server Admin
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
    • IFOCSERV
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2009, 06:35:03 PM »
type in IDMUS99

There is no level E9M9, so the game glitches and starts playing the captain falcon theme

At this time, you should take out your real-life replica of the minizorcher (if you don't have one you must make one) and stick it in your VCR. It will emit a high pitched screech and explode.

This will cause an in-game VCR to explode, making a HUGE hole in the outer wall of E2M1. Find that hole and go through it.

This will take you to....

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 55
  • Keelah se'lai
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 06:49:03 PM »
ELECTRIC AVENUE! (not really) Its E2M1 in the future with an electric highway!

you must cast a coin through the road. it will disintegrate and reveal a letter. press this key and then press Alt+F4. Windows will shutdown but the game will not. With windows shut down, install Linux on an ingame computer console. Minimize the game and get the CQ3_patch_v1.2 and install it. The game will glitch out, and reset to E1M1. Press use on the left flagpole and you get a gravity gun. Pick up an ammo pack and...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Offline Batmanifestdestiny

• oddball
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • Yeah, that's right.
    • CQ Hideout
To find the secret level in CQ3....
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2009, 11:06:33 AM »
You'll get transported into E0M2, CQ1's hidden level!  In this level, you must find...

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Offline 75

• [IFOC] Server Admin
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
    • IFOCSERV
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2009, 12:35:34 PM »
Find Mega Man Omega and have an epic duel (I've actually thought of doing this in a mod ^^)

After you beat him you get his powers, along with his Z-sabre. You must use the most powerful mega man weapons system ever made to...

Offline koolgool

• Bipedicus w/ Armor
  • Thank You
  • I am about to PWN you, ol' bean!
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2009, 07:25:59 PM »
... trade them in for pancakes at the nearby Gadgetron vendor. These pancakes are vital to continue, so don't drop them. You take a left after the second hall and you'll find a door requiring an orange keycard, but there is none on this level. You press the use key sixty six times (you may want to mute the sound as the grunting sound may annoy you after a while, but DON'T MUTE! You'll need your sound for this next part). On the 66th time the door will say a series of numbers. The numbers are 2 8 9 4 6 3. After the beep, press the numbers in order. The door will turn into a  smaller sized flembrane which you must defeat in whatever way you see fit. On the other side (this is why you needed the pancakes) you have to...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:29:07 PM by koolgool »

Offline 75

• [IFOC] Server Admin
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
    • IFOCSERV
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2009, 12:18:32 AM »
feed them to CRAZY FRED the used car salesman

he will trade you a car for the pancakes

it doesn't start!!! ARGH

you must now purchase the extremely limited edition stupidly realistic USB Chex Quest Steering wheel off of ebay.

To get the car to start you must honk the horn 10 times, turn the radio on and get the windshield wipers going at the exact same rhythm as the music. Honk the horn to the vocals if it is a britney spears song.

next take out your hair dryer and heat the steering wheel controller continuously for five minutes. When it smells like roasted chicken you should...

Offline koolgool

• Bipedicus w/ Armor
  • Thank You
  • I am about to PWN you, ol' bean!
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2009, 03:22:51 PM »
... make sure you hadn't already eaten because... bon appetite! After consuming the steering wheel (be sure it's plugged in to your USB port the entire time or else the game won't recognize that you've eaten the wheel and you'll have to start all over again). The song "The day the world went away" by Nine Inch Nails will start to play. You must quickly remove the disc from the disc drive and put in a blank CD immediately! The game will give you a full twenty seconds to do this before it starts to write the new disc, so you should have plenty of time to do this (given you have a spare CD handy. It's a 2 gig burn so you'll either need to use multiple CD's or a good DVD). When it's finished burning, you'll have a CD with the required data to continue playing the game. If you don't burn it properly, the game may freeze. So once you load the disc up, you should see a...

Offline 75

• [IFOC] Server Admin
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
    • IFOCSERV
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »
fake elvis impersonator - that's right, a person impersonating an elvis impersonator!

the rest of the HUD of the car comes into view,  and the car roars to life

however, you ate the steering wheel, so you must steer it with your body using your mad karate/eurodance skills.

The elvis impersonator impersonator is actually a hitchhiker. You need to pick him up and he gives you these words of wisdom

"Just like it is I that is Elvis, so too are you the steering wheel"

WRITE THIS DOWN!! That's a secret code!

He then asks you about his friend, the old plumber from RC.

To answer you must do donuts around the nearest Gadgetron vendor 15 times, then...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 04:44:16 PM by 75 »

Offline Batmanifestdestiny

• oddball
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • Yeah, that's right.
    • CQ Hideout
To find the secret level in CQ3....
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2009, 05:07:53 PM »
open up the laptop in the back seat!  once open, it will open the CQ Text-Adventure!  You must type the secret code in, then...

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting