[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Strife

To my understanding, here is a rundown of everyone's location in the Federation base, in case anyone here might be confused:

CHEX SQUADRON
Peter - Giant circular room
Molly - Giant circular room, just encountered Peter
Buff - The locked door outside the observatory control room
Frost - Landing strip, just crashed the ship
1 Unknown Regular and several unknown Trainees are slimed in the ventilation system

FLEMOIDS
Xplfnt - Somewhere in the ventilation system
There is a Commonus in the Star Observatory control room.
There are unknown numbers of flemoids in the ventilation system, mostly larvae and commonus.

Zorchdude

Xplfnt is not just ANYWHERE in the ventalation system now, he is between Bedrooms H, I and the Cafeteria.

He also made contact with Green Wing.

Also, here's the rundown on language:

Latin Ralstone- Equivalent of English in Chex Universe. Most Higher Up Flemoids know some of it, except for Snotfolus who lacked the patience. The Flembrane and the Maximi are not higher ups. Jellon is apparently on a ruling council of some sort, because his name is based off a Latin Ralstone name.

Flqdvn- All Flemoids know this. It has no vowels. Xplfnt is a semi-common flemoid name. Another example is Hjsvclw.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

matthias720

I just had a thought.  What is the general consensus on a person having more than one character?  My thought was that everyone could have a IFC character and a flemoid.  This would provide greater flexibility in story development, because you would not need to ask permission to engage two characters, seeing as you could control your own in a more intense battle.  Another benefit is that you could destroy your own character, if you desired.

I would appreciate any ideas and comments left.  Thanks. 8)
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Manny Cav

Strife, I don't think Peter locked the Flemoid into the Observatory. I think he locked the Flemoid out of the observatory.
Quote from: arch129 on April 14, 2009, 09:45:28 PM
Peter looked up and saw a flemoid and then he realized he had no Zorcher on him!  "AHH!" Peter cried out in the sight of the flemoid.  He looked to the cupboard in the corner of the room and pulled out what turned out to be an old fashioned toaster.  Peter chucked the toasted at the flemoid.  The toaster just stuck on the flemoid's head then dropped down to the floor.  Peter knew he needed a Zorcher.  He ran pass the flemoid into the Star Observatory locking the door behind him.
Buff zorched that particular Flemoid on his way to the Star Observatory.

Also, it looks like the external character control seems to be getting a bit more out of control. I even saw Strife doing it after arch129 did it to him. :D

As for having more than one character, I think that could work.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Kuwabara

Sorry if I am getting in this too late.  But this seems fun, and I want in.

Name: Barthelochex
Male/Female: Male
Height: 5'11 (my height)
Hair/Eyes: Brown straight hair reaching a couple of inches past the base of the neck. Eyes: hazel
Rank: Trainee (only been in Chex Federation for a couple of months)
Assignment: Whatever he is assigned, often times being security guard jobs

Manny Cav

Quote from: Kuwabara on April 15, 2009, 01:48:42 PM
Sorry if I am getting in this too late.  But this seems fun, and I want in.

Name: Barthelochex
Male/Female: Male
Height: 5'11 (my height)
Hair/Eyes: Brown straight hair reaching a couple of inches past the base of the neck. Eyes: hazel
Rank: Trainee (only been in Chex Federation for a couple of months)
Assignment: Whatever he is assigned, often times being security guard jobs
Character information goes into your first post in the actual story topic here. :)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Strife

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 15, 2009, 01:21:15 PM
Strife, I don't think Peter locked the Flemoid into the Observatory. I think he locked the Flemoid out of the observatory.
Peter looked up and saw a flemoid and then he realized he had no Zorcher on him!  "AHH!" Peter cried out in the sight of the flemoid.  He looked to the cupboard in the corner of the room and pulled out what turned out to be an old fashioned toaster.  Peter chucked the toasted at the flemoid.  The toaster just stuck on the flemoid's head then dropped down to the floor.  Peter knew he needed a Zorcher.  He ran pass the flemoid into the Star Observatory locking the door behind him.

Also, it looks like the external character control seems to be getting a bit more out of control. I even saw Strife doing it after arch129 did it to him. :D

Fixed. ^_^

Also, I only controlled Peter's reply because if I didn't, my post would have been extremely short. I'll cut back on it from this point onward unless i'm absolutely sure there are no objections.

ChexCommander

"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

arch129

Quote from: Strife on April 15, 2009, 04:29:17 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav on April 15, 2009, 01:21:15 PM

Fixed. ^_^

Also, I only controlled Peter's reply because if I didn't, my post would have been extremely short. I'll cut back on it from this point onward unless i'm absolutely sure there are no objections.

That's what I did too, I didn't want to post a single quote and wait about an hour for another short response. I think eventually we will have to get used to other people using our characters to some extent.

Manny Cav

Agreed. Nothing elaborate, but replies here and there will surely help keep things flowing.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

I think it's good the way it is right now, though we could use alittle more poeple.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Strife

Quote from: Replica on April 15, 2009, 07:18:30 PM
I think it's good the way it is right now, though we could use alittle more poeple.

Agreed. There's only one Commander right now and he's unconscious (I think). xD

Once the battle has been going on for a while and the flemoids start to overrun the base, maybe we can have someone roleplay Fred to come and save the day.

Replica

There's 3 Commanders.

1.) Frost. - CC's charactor - yeah, he passed out after his ship crashed.
2.) Unkown name - Manny made him, he was good in the vent though.
3.) Milk - My Charactor. He's currently on his way to help Commander Frost.

Wow, we're really getting into this.. or at least I am. XD
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Strife, I'm afraid you "retconed" one of my posts. Here you said:
Quote from: Strife on April 15, 2009, 08:06:53 PM
"Whoever needs help on the Landing Strip will definitely need our zorch power," said Molly. She then turned to the maintenance crew. "Do either of you have administrative access to the control panel?"

"I do," said one of the crew, stepping forward.
You retconed this:
Quote from: Manny Cav on April 15, 2009, 06:21:30 PM
...but in the meantime, maintenance made it to the top level of the central room. They spotted Peter and Molly. The lead technician asked if there was a Commander around to input the password so they could access the central air/ventilation unit.
The maintenance crew asked Molly and Peter if there was a commander around so he could input the password, and they could access the air unit and fix the problem. However, you just gave one of the technicians the password out of thin air. This is the risk we run when we "put words into other people's mouths." :-\

Fortunately, the password was never used, so I think I'll be able to sidestep this.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010