[Discussion]Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 13, 2009, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

How is that? The fact the Milk was on the FOC base thing when they said he was trying to land conflicted, so I had to do something. I also was going to have him pull Frost out after they get the door open, but I couldn't do that because Molly is Strife's Character.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

The Slimeinator

I read the topic, and I didn't see a single thing about identification on the ship. And Green Wing already opened the door.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Replica

... And I'm yelling at people to read carfully to other posts. XD It's still best that we don't talk, or give actions others Charaters. I don't think Molly would of ran if she had a Zorcher, plus there were others with zorchers with her to.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

Hey, what goes around comes around. XD

I say we limit what we do to other characters. If we must, we must, but try not to overdo it. An exception is in my case, where the character has passed out and needs rescuing before he awakes again.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Replica

hehe, It didn't make sence to me why Milk was able to get Frost out, before Green Wing opened the door anyway. XD

Kuwabara

Allen Walker

BTW, you guys have my promision to wake up my character (who fainted in the observatory).

Replica

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Replica

Kuwabara, why did oyu just ignore my post?

Zorchdude

Quote from: Zorchdude on April 16, 2009, 06:39:46 AM
Xplfnt watched the person below him shake in fear. Xplfnt stared into his wide eyes, and for once, saw a tinge of... guilt. No. He would pass over this area. The terrified male would be spared. Before the war, The Gryxn Wqrn had educated him on alien species. This included gender, and a few words. He knew what FOOD was. And CAKE. He was very proud of CAKE. He also knew HANGAR, but that was not a very exciting word. Now, CAKE...

The Flemoid stopped for a moment, locked in dreams about cake and food. Suddenly, the vent cover gave way under him! He scrambled back in before he could fall, but that was enough for Albert to start firing. He tried to gargle SORRY (Not a good word in combat), but the person got out a Rapid Zorcher and starting tearing away at Xplfnt.

The Flemoid, terrified, shot off down back towards the cafeteria for some food. They will be thinking, Oh, a Flemoid is dumb! They don't have plans! They don't strike twice in the same place! Well, I'll show them. I'm hungry again. Hopefully I can eat enough to regain a stub of a foot... The Rapid Zorcher the person was firing started to overload. Xplfnt stopped. He got out his Large Zorcher and fired at the opponent. It was worth a try.

The Rapid Zorcher was Zorched. It dematerilised. Albert looked up, confused. But Xplfnt was gone. He crawled through the vents. That was a close shave.

I edited this post. No more Zorch Rift. I'll save that for later.

It was a very stupid idea to include the Zorch rift so I removed it. Albert just doesn't have a Zorcher anymore.

And about my current post, He's been captured by the IFC Intergalactic Contact Master, who wants a pet AND wants to stop this endless feud with the Flemoids. You can use him if you want. And remember, he never uses a Zorcher. Never.

Also, guys, don't fret that my main guy has been captured. He can leave any time he wants because he still has his Zorcher and the walls are only slime-proof. I can make a post about the maze, or the computer, or the dictionary. This opens up doorways.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Kuwabara

Quote from: Replica on April 16, 2009, 09:58:58 PM
Kuwabara, why did oyu just ignore my post?

Because Barthelochex is with Moly's group, and she needed help opening the dorr.  As such, I helped open it.  Are you also in Molly's group?  (If you are, then it is my mistake)

EDIT: Yeah, you were right.  Sorry about that.  Obviously, I am new to this roleplaying thing.

Replica

No problem, I'm sure I can fix that. I'm not sure if I could fix the one from Slime though...

Strife

Guys, i'll be on a temporary hiatus for the next week or so. I got flooded with schoolwork this week and i'm afraid I can't find the motivation to continue right now.

Would anyone care to take contol of Molly as a second character until I return?

Kuwabara