Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 14, 2009, 01:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

Milk listened to the conversation on the radio. He yelled to Frost, "I guess this means we're getting back up!" Frost was busy taping a stick to his leg to keep it strait. Milk continued to listen, when he heard "Okay Buff. We have a team on the way. We are also trying to communicate with the owner of another ship in orbit." Milk lifted his radio and replied. "This is commander John Milk, I'm the owner of the ship that you're trying to contact. Another commander, Frost and I are in the medical bay, and we could use some medical supplies." Milk waited for a response.

@The medical bay, floor 2?.
After Dartra's last post.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Zorchdude

Xplfnt awoke to the sound of rattatat rattatat on his cosy ventilation system. Sounded like turrets. He made his way through the maze of vents. The noise stopped. Suddenly, the vents fell apart. Someone had used a Mega Zorcher below him and some of it had recoiled onto the screws. He fell.

Xplfnt landed. 'Flight Control Room'. What a wierd name for a room, he thought to himself as he got up and examined the place the vents had burst open.
Behind him on a table with a phone was a large bowl of cereal. He gobbled it all up, growing to a large size. He could be promoted to Armor squad if he stayed like this.

The Bipedicus finished his full turn. Nobody in the room. Must have left. Wasn't the Mega Zorcher the painful one, the slow-acting zorch? He shuddered. The vents were now unsafe. He would have to find an escape from this prison of a ship on foot. But this was a SMART Bipedicus. He wouldn't get zorched. He would be prepared.

Xplfnt slipped inside a spare Female Chex Squadron suit by the window (He could tell it was female designed because he didn't need to fill the shoulder area much) which, scarily, fitted comfortly. He drained some of his foot away and punctured holes in his gloves just incase they realised his deception.
Then he did up his shoulderpads into a mask, like the Chex Warrior did.

Suddenly you could only tell it was a Flemoid if you looked closely into those yellow eyes. But nobody does. Nobody ever does. The real Chex Warrior considered it an insult, so if he was lucky nobody would notice. He could pass himself off as the Chex Warrior and escape on a ship, yessss...

--- Quick Refrence ---
>Xplfnt/False Chex Warrior is hidden in the Flight Control Room. Please, nobody visit him just yet, he's learning to walk naturally with boots on!

>After arch129's post. Just slightly. Perhaps after Replica's too.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Datra

The Chexerprise slowly completes its first rotation around the IFC Command Ship. Even though the ships were many kilometers away from eachother, it was obvious that the situation was getting worse. Looking over her sensor readings, Samantha could tell that the spacial distortions on the Command Ship were growing and multiplying, with the tension among the bridge crew growing likewise.
Ensign Ricky chimes in. "Sir! we get signal. audio only"
"This is commander John Milk, I'm the owner of the ship that you're trying to contact. Another commander, Frost and I are in the medical bay, and we could use some medical supplies."
Brando reaches for the reply button. "This is Lieutenant Commander Brando of the Chexerprise. we read you Mr. Milk. we have a team on the way and they should reach you soon."
"Thank you Chexerprise"
"I also suggest you build up your defenses until the team arrives, we're detecting that the flemoid force is growing rapidly. we're also trying to keep in contact with one Buff Wheatman and we'll do our best to keep you updated. good luck Mr. Milk."
Brando puts the transmission on hold and contacts Felix informing him that a medical team would be accompying them and they should make way to the medical bays once they land.
A few minutes later, the away team's transport could be seen making way towards the Command Ship's landing bay.

Quick Reference:
During + after Replica's last post
CQHD Community Dev

arch129

Peter, Molly, Jim, Bran small discussion was interrupted by a large banging sound, it was the flemoids trying to get in though the locked door.
"This is bad." Peter said while they where running to the other side of the room, distancing them self's from the flemoids as much as possible.
"That door and the vent are the only ways to get in this room." Bran said.
"You mean were trapped in here?" Molly exclaimed.
"Looks like it." Jim responded.
"It won't be long before the flemoids use the vents to get in." Bran said.
"We need someone to help us."

--- Quick Reference ---

> Peter, Molly, Jim, Bran @ Floor B, Maintenance Room, with a bunch of flemiods blocking the entrance.
> After Darta's post.

The Slimeinator

The three Flemoids proceeded down the hallway. Green Wing noticed a pack of Flemoids watching a particular wall. He snapped his fingers and the Flemoids took notice of him, but then returned to observing the wall.
"Hey, you. What's so interesting over there?"

No response.

Green Wing heard a muffled discussion coming from the wall, which turned out to be a locked door.

"Get away from there." Green Wing ordered. "This is your last warning."

The Flemoids began bashing the door. Green Wing grabbed the nearest Flemoid and ripped it away from the group. His two Flemoid pals stood back and watched as the group of Flemoids was pounded by Green Wing. Soon, the Flemoids had been reduced to a pile of slippery goo. Green Wing grabbed the bottom of the locked door and pulled it up, literally bending the metal, creating friction and sparks. He slipped into the hole he had made and came out the other side. Before him, he saw four Chex people. Three males, one female.

"Good day to you."

--- Quick Reference ---
Green Wing defeats the bunch of Flemoids and enters the Floor B Maintenance room.
During/after Arch129's post.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

matthias720

As Jellon entered Commander Frxgmr's office, he noticed how different it looked from the offices he was used to seeing.  Instead of plush couches, this office had modest, wooden chairs.  And in place of the elegent lamps were simple light bulbs.  However, this was not a comfortable office.  This was this office of a simple, homespun war officer.

Commander Frxgmr looked up to see his friend Jellon enter his office.  While surprised at having the Speaker of the High Council in his presence, Frxgmr had known for some time that this day would come.

"Speaker Jellon, it is good to see you again."

"And you Commander Frxgmr.  I regret to inform you that this isn't a social visit.  Please sit, and I shall tell you why I have come..."

--- Quick Reference ---
Sometime approx. 10 years after the first invasion of the Chex Dimension, and a few hours since Green Wing teleported away to try and make peace with the IFOC.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Replica

After a quick transfer of words, Milk had begun work on a defense in the medical room. First he locked the door and this will would hold off the flemoids, but also and incoming injured men. He proceeded to take out a pocket knife, and cut instructions on the wall out side in the hallway. These would instruct the injured to yell out into the vent system so he may know that they are there, and thus can open the door. Though it wasn't as easy as Milk had thought it would be, it was very hard to cut into the wall, and it made a sound similar to a person scratching their nails on a chalk board. He knew that a flemoid could come out while he took an hour writing, so he took the emergency axe and quickly wrote his instructions.

Coming back into the medical bay and locked the door. Since he had two full large zorchers, he handed Frost one saying, "keep watch down here, I'll climb up and guard the air vent from being clogged." That is exactly as it went, Milk took the screws out of the gate in front of the vent, and proceeded to place the vent on the side of the intersection that didn't lead to the hallway, and stood guard. Milk yelled to Frost, "It appears the air flow is still blocked in a couple areas. The air pressure probably pushed flemoids against the gates in the vents, blocking the flow." After a few minutes silence, just to make conversation, Milk said to Frost, "How is your leg doing anyway?"

The medical bay, after Datra's post. (Sorry for the bump, I just wanted to get this going again.)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Datra

Other than the fact that all 5 members of Felix's away team were wearing red shirts or medical personell untrained in combat, Felix was feeling fairly confident. But immediately upon entry to the IFC ship, they notice the ominous and very alien vehicle in the landing bay with them. the ship was obviously of flemoid design but this one seemed... different.
Felix points at the flemoid ship "you two, check out that ship, make sure there's nothing left behind" charging up their rapid zorchers the two slowly and cautiously make way to the curious object.
"Chekson, you come with me. lets see if we can access the computers so we can find a way to the medical bays."
"the rest of you, arm yourselves, hold your position, and stay alert, at this point, anything can happen."

Felix and 5 away team redshirts and 3 medical officers in landing bay with Greenwing's ship
Chexerprise: still in orbit around command ship

Time: shortly after Replica's last post.
CQHD Community Dev