D_INTER
1 (4.8%)
D_VICTOR
0 (0%)
D_BUNNY (epic_win.mid--Strife)
0 (0%)
CQ3 stolen D_E1M1
0 (0%)
CQ3 stolen D_E1M2 (The theme from Twin Peaks)
0 (0%)
CQ3 stolen D_E1M3 (Axel F)
0 (0%)
CQ3 stolen D_E1M4
0 (0%)
CQ3 stolen D_E1M5
0 (0%)
CQ3 stolen D_VICTOR (Staying Alive)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

The Green Avenger

I say E1M1, just because I relate that music to the game more than any of the other music.  While I agree that there is probably music I like better on the list, there's nothing that says Chex Quest to me more than that track.  :D
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Manny Cav

Quote from: arch129 on April 21, 2009, 08:05:33 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav on April 21, 2009, 07:48:01 PM
I put those stolen CQ3 musics up as joke choices.... ;D ;D ;D
Joke choices?  Some of those songs are really good; I just don't consider them Chex Quest songs.
I was just jokin' 'round. XD But in all seriousness, Chex Quest 3 (stolen) is technically a fan project, like the others here. Nevertheless, Chex Quest 3 (stolen) just has a bit of history in the community as the only sequel to Chex Quest 2 for the longest time. The older members here, including me, can relate to seeking for it and playing it like it was the real thing, so I decided to include it based on that.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

I like E3M3 & E3M1, but they're both really good.

E3M3 won out, though. It uses a style of music you don't hear very much, and it REALLY fits the mood

don't agree? Picture this.

Super slimey, you just entered that part near the end with the maze. There's TWO super cyclopti flying about. You rush up and send them back, but then they come back while you're in the maze, so you're trying to dodge around frantically finding the key while dodging their nearly constant shots, at the same time pummeling all the commonus and bipedicus that respawn

That's pretty intense. If I knew how to upload a video of that I would like to.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Strife

Quote from: 75 on April 21, 2009, 09:08:50 PM

E3M3 won out, though. It uses a style of music you don't hear very much, and it REALLY fits the mood

Super slimey, you just entered that part near the end with the maze. There's TWO super cyclopti flying about. You rush up and send them back, but then they come back while you're in the maze, so you're trying to dodge around frantically finding the key while dodging their nearly constant shots, at the same time pummeling all the commonus and bipedicus that respawn

A video would be awesome. I really would like to record my own speedrun of Episode 3 on Super Slimey in the future. ^_^ It's one of the most intense gaming experiences i've played through, and it would be sweet to show it to the rest of the world.

The Slimeinator

Quote from: Strife on April 22, 2009, 05:42:48 PM
Quote from: 75 on April 21, 2009, 09:08:50 PM

A video would be awesome. I really would like to record my own speedrun of Episode 3 on Super Slimey in the future. ^_^ It's one of the most intense gaming experiences i've played through, and it would be sweet to show it to the rest of the world.

FRAPS.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

Hahaha! I just replaced the E1M1 music with Willie Nelson! Now as I zorch flemoids, I can hear "On the Road Again!" XD
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Strife

Chukker has added songs for E3M4 and E3M5, so they can now be included in the list. ^_^

xbolt

Less than three days after Manny starts the thread, it's outdated. XD

Manny Cav

The poll has been updated. I have changed my personal vote to D_3M5. So epic.

***A NOTICE TO CHEXCOMMANDER***

Your vote shifted to CQ3 stolen D_E1M1 because of the reordering, so you'll have to remove your vote and vote again for Axel F. :P
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

It's hard to choose between E3M1 and E3M5 now, so I've decided to pick E3M5.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

Changed. I find E3M5 even more enticing than Axel F (at least, a poor version anyways XD).

Atariangamer

woah, new musics? >< I gotta redownload and play it now, dont I?

BTW, does anyone even REMOTELY like the Museum music? It was my favorite track since I first played it.

But E3M1 is just behind it...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

ChexCommander

I thought Museum was quite good, but it's been a while since I played the original levels.

Manny Cav

Quote from: Atariangamer on April 23, 2009, 08:45:58 PM
BTW, does anyone even REMOTELY like the Museum music? It was my favorite track since I first played it.
I think it does the job, but it's not one of my personal favorites. That type of music doesn't quite appeal to me, though it's more a thing of personal taste.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

xbolt

Quote from: Atariangamer on April 23, 2009, 08:45:58 PM

I do. As I said, it's my second favorite track.