Chex Quest Music now on YouTube!

Started by Flurb, April 22, 2009, 04:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flurb

Manny Cav

You could have just added the videos to your own profile. :D Besides, visitors won't be able to download the music from the link you provided, because you have to be a registered member here to view the Downloads.

EDIT: Now TMOB, was that you trying to jack the topic over here while I was trying to? :P
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Flurb

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 22, 2009, 04:31:05 PM
You could have just added the videos to your own profile. :D Besides, visitors won't be able to download the music from the link you provided, because you have to be a registered member here to view the Downloads.
No, it's a profile dedicated solely to Chex Quest Music.  XD I also know visitors won't be able to download the music. But if they want it, that's where they can get it. All they have to do is sign up.  :P

ChexCommander

Oooooh, I like the WINCQ3 music.  :D

You coulda varied the pictures a little, though. XD
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Manny Cav

Like using the TITLEPIC lump form whatever WAD the music was taken from as the video background for the video.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Okay, I think some guy is now totally owning you in terms of music. XD

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Atariangamer

@Flurb: Mebe you could put the Level numbers (E1M4, E3M5 (stolen)) on the videos?

@CC: WOW. MINIMALL. ITS JUST LIKE IT! XD

srsly tho, that was funny.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Kuwabara

Hey Flurb, would it be possible to add my Caverns of Bazoik 8-Bit video to that channel?  (You can use a youtube ripper program if you want, just make sure to give me credit)

Flurb

Quote from: Atariangamer on April 23, 2009, 08:32:48 AM
@Flurb: Mebe you could put the Level numbers (E1M4, E3M5 (stolen)) on the videos?

I don't remember which levels had which songs. I haven't played the original chex quest in a long time. If you post the level number in the commments for that for a song I will add it to the discription.

Quote from: Kuwabara on April 23, 2009, 10:05:17 AM
Hey Flurb, would it be possible to add my Caverns of Bazoik 8-Bit video to that channel?  (You can use a youtube ripper program if you want, just make sure to give me credit)
I'll see what I can do. One of the computer at my school can download youtube videos and convert to mp4. If that doesn't work, I'll add it to the favorites.  ;)

EDIT: Here you go Kuwabara  ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTqAAoiQb8c

Kuwabara

Flurb

If anyone else has CQ music they'ed like on the channel or a video the've already made. I can try to put it there also. Actual mp3s would be prefered.  ;D Either upload them in a post in this section or PM them t me and I'll see what it can do.  ;)

ChexCommander

Quote from: Atariangamer on April 23, 2009, 08:32:48 AM

Livin' rooms, bed rooms, dinettes, oh yeah!   ;D

You can find 'em, at the market, we're talking 'bout flea market!  :D

Flurb

Flurb

youtube.com/ChexQuestMusic has now been updated with 2 adds for chex quest. Are there any other add requests concerning chexquest you think I should have up?