I have an idea.....

Started by Chex MangaCat, May 11, 2009, 11:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chex MangaCat

I know you may not like this, but it's worth a try!  ;)

What if flemoids got angry that they had been beaten over and over and over again, so they flew down to Earth in a mothership, and they slimed wolves, bears, and creatures of that sort, brought them back to their ship, and over a course of days, mutated every last one of them into mindless monsters with only the will to Destroy all who live on Earth?  ??? XD

GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE!

Manny Cav

I... er... I've never heard anything quite like that before. It certainly doesn't fit with the Chex Quest theme of no killing, no violence, and all of that other jazz.

A more Chex Quest-like adaption would go as follows: The Flemoids invade Earth as you described, only they "assimilate" the creatures you mentioned by over-sliming them, using some whacko slime process, etc., thus, we end up with bear-like Flemoids and whatever else you may have.

Or the Flemoids merely copy the creatures' DNA and use that to engineer their own Flemoids.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

xbolt

ChexCommander

Teh flemoids have gone rotten.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Super Searcher

The creator of "A Miner Catastrophe". http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?board=43.0

Hey guys look! Its a giant mushroom, maybe its friendly! :D

ChexCommander

Lolz. Well, maybe their slime has gone even moldier.  :D

Pikazec2012

im late but why do i feel plagerized http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/chexquestforums/index.php?showtopic=2134 lol its okay just wondering if anyone remembered this
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Manny Cav

Your thread didn't mention wildlife getting assimilated. :P
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Flemoids in DC. That would've been awesome. The skybox could be a picture of the White House or something.

Chex MangaCat

Well, the Flemoids try to slime you, anyway, so isn't that like Destroying? Err.... Also, yeah. What Manny said is pretty much what I tried to say:P
GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE!

Chexy

Note to MangaCat: I have given much thought to what "sliming" does to someone, the process of healing through nutritious substances, and the process of "respawning" and I've come up with the following denotation...

"Sliming" is merely the process of mutation that turns you into a Flemoid. You do not "technically" die. Giving you food nutrients "heals" your sliminess, but by the time you become a full-fledged Flemoid and become unable to help yourself (i.e., your "health" reaches zero) usually there's no one else fighting alongside to peel the slime off and nurse you back to health, so you "collapse" at that point and await someone to "cure" you.

Therefore, each "respawn" is not you "returning to life". A "respawn" is merely a divergent time stream from the point at which you last "saved" the game. Throughout the course of the game you play, you might go through several "divergent time streams" before you get to the one in which you succeed in keeping the Flemoids from fully mutating you. All the other "failed time streams" are abandoned in favor of the one in which you succeed. So, there is no "losing" in Chex Quest, only "failure" if you choose to quit searching for a successful time stream! Ha!

The process of "zorching" does not "technically" kill flemoids. It zaps them back to the Flemoid dimension, which in fact seems to be pretty darn porous as they keep coming back for more. You would think someone would figure out how to zap them into a dimension from which they couldn't return, but NOOOOO... ;D

That's my thoughts. Welcome to the forum.

Sincerely,

Chexy
Sincerely,

Chexy

Manny Cav

The science of Chex Quest has been a much debated subject, with Loremaster usually leading the helm.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Chexy

Quote from: Manny Cav on May 19, 2009, 11:20:17 PM
The science of Chex Quest has been a much debated subject, with Loremaster usually leading the helm.
Any pertinent threads into which I could dive my thoughts? ;D

Sincerely,

Chexy
Sincerely,

Chexy

Manny Cav

I'm sad to say that they have all drowned in time, but you can always hit up the Chex Quest Wiki.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010