I have an idea.....

Started by Chex MangaCat, May 11, 2009, 11:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Slimeinator

Quote from: Atariangamer on June 29, 2009, 10:34:16 PM
in several mods, they talk...but in the cannon CQ, they havent...

Cutscenes not included?
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Atariangamer

What game are you refering to, slime? unless you have packed another game that i'm not aware of into cannon. (or have interpreted something different, idk) where do flemoids 'talk'? (and for me, this is CQ 1 2 3...and in the intro/outro movies, nothing like this has happened)
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Slimeinator

Oh, FLEMOIDS. I thought you were talking about Chex people. *facepalm*

Atariangamer

Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Chex MangaCat

GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE! GEORGIE!

ChexCommander

Please miss, don't spam up the threads. Say what you will on this forum, but say it for a reason. Don't just say useless nonsense that don't matter and only increases your post count. You can experiment with the glow feature in Forum Games. Heck, you can growl all you want in forum games. But please, this is CQ Discussion, and that's the way we're keeping it.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

GameMaster

Quote from: ChexCommander on June 30, 2009, 02:04:54 PM
Please miss, don't spam up the threads. Say what you will on this forum, but say it for a reason. Don't just say useless nonsense that don't matter and only increases your post count. You can experiment with the glow feature in Forum Games. Heck, you can growl all you want in forum games. But please, this is CQ Discussion, and that's the way we're keeping it.
QFT

Quote from: ChexCommander on June 30, 2009, 02:04:54 PM

Yeah... but you didn't tell off Atari for saying

Quote from: Atariangamer on June 29, 2009, 11:47:39 PM
LOL, tis okay...

or Slime for saying
Quote from: The Slimeinator on June 29, 2009, 11:39:39 PM

Both of those were very random, and could be labeled as spam. Chill out, it's not that bad if she reacts to what slime put just like you guys did.

CM isn't exactly the queen of on-topicness (just made that up), and she says... odd... things, but she wasn't spamming.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

ChexCommander

No no no, she's been saying pointless things for the last topics she's replied to.

And you DO realize Slime and Atari were having a discussion, right? If you had read the whole thread, you would have realized that they were talking about having flemoids talk. And under the new Board Rules, veering in a new direction is allowed. Note the post here.

Quote from: Atariangamer on June 29, 2009, 11:33:27 PM
What game are you refering to, slime? unless you have packed another game that i'm not aware of into cannon. (or have interpreted something different, idk) where do flemoids 'talk'? (and for me, this is CQ 1 2 3...and in the intro/outro movies, nothing like this has happened)

In which Slime replied

Quote from: The Slimeinator on June 29, 2009, 11:39:39 PM

And then Atari said

Quote from: Atariangamer on June 29, 2009, 11:47:39 PM
LOL, tis okay...

So, therefore, there is absolutely no randomness there.  ;)

Richie

Simmer it down, peoples.  ;)

Quote from: ChexCommander on June 30, 2009, 07:56:38 PM
No no no, she's been saying pointless things for the last topics she's replied to.

I couldn't agree more, but if her reaction is referring to slime's mistake about talking flemoids, then atari's post is no less in error than hers.

I'm not sticking up for everything she's posted, but this time she didn't do anything wrong IMO.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

ChexCommander

Alright whatever, just warning her to not be too random.  :)

So, how would flemoids talk anyways? Don't they gurgle and make strange noises?

I dunno, maybe that's what it sounds like to us but it's actually a real language?

ChexCommander

Quote from: 75 on June 30, 2009, 09:51:34 PM
I dunno, maybe that's what it sounds like to us but it's actually a real language?

Very true.

The Slimeinator

Quote from: 75 on June 30, 2009, 09:51:34 PM

That's what I always thought.