SEVERE update to CQ Wiki

Started by Zorchdude, May 16, 2009, 02:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorchdude

The Chex World

Check out Tourist Information and add your planets/levels. This took ages.
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Manny Cav

Nice. You mention Chex as a mineral, though, when Chex is clearly consumed as a food by the Chex people as it is by us. Still, nice job. I wonder where the original Wiki thread went....
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Zorchdude

That wasn't me. I just went with the original Chex World page. Thanks though. ^^;
Narf.

arch129

Mind if I add on to my planets used in CQTLQ?

Good job anyways. ^^

Zorchdude

No problemo! ;) This article was made to be edited.
Narf.

The Slimeinator

Changed the "not as important" section of the Other Planets to "have not yet been visited by their creators or have not been properly documented." Also, I'm adding Diacus and Indrul, two of my planets.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

Not bad.  :)

But I'm not sure if Bazoik should really be in the "Other Planets" section. It was where all of CQ1 took place, wasn't it?
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Zorchdude

I didn't have enough time to write a description, okay? :P
Narf.

Atariangamer

Dude...does anyone notice that the Bazoik description does jive AT ALL with the intro movie? the flemoids came from another dimension and were made into a full being by the minerals being mined. the Scientists and miners came first, not the other way around...and I dont think the flemoids were 'living in harmony" inside a volcano as larvae, do you? and if you call Chexter's Rambo-like rampage on Bazoik a war...well, I might give that to ya. :P

Only reason I'm posting this complaint here instead of editing is because i'm not so hot at wikis...
...and the whole attack tone is satirical, but the info is true.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

ChexCommander

Quote from: Atariangamer on May 17, 2009, 05:46:05 PM
Dude...does anyone notice that the Bazoik description does jive AT ALL with the intro movie? the flemoids came from another dimension and were made into a full being by the minerals being mined. the Scientists and miners came first, not the other way around...and I dont think the flemoids were 'living in harmony" inside a volcano as larvae, do you? and if you call Chexter's Rambo-like rampage on Bazoik a war...well, I might give that to ya. :P

Only reason I'm posting this complaint here instead of editing is because i'm not so hot at wikis...
...and the whole attack tone is satirical, but the info is true.

I agree completely.

Also, what I've noticed is that Zorchdude's levels, even the ones that haven't been released yet, have taken full priority on the page over ones like Arch's levels. This may just be because a full description hasn't been written yet or whatnot, but saying they "don't require as much documentation" isn't doing other people's mods any justice. :P

The Slimeinator

I thought I changed that section.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

Apparently all of your stuff didn't stick.

Zorchdude

I'm sorry. I only had so and so much time to complete this a few days ago before I had to go.

I was grossely misinformed when I wrote that part. ><; WHAT intro movie? Please link.

I'm sorry, but this is a wikipage and to fix a wiki you do not moan or say bad things (Well, this is a topic exactly for that so I'll let it slide) but you EDIT.

Also, don't blame me that it's 'Not as much documentation'. Slimey put that.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean by war. That wasn't the Chex Warrior's battle. That was a war a long long time ago, fought by Hydraks and other extraterrestial beings.
Narf.

Atariangamer

ZD: The ONLY intro movie in existence for CQ.

and it seems all information about most of the planets comes from the view of Project Z or your new mod. I'd rather have the basic CQ Universal information, THEN you can put the different parts as relating to your story lines. This can be done for Ralston AND Bazoik for ALL mods, if the creators wish.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

Quote from: Zorchdude on May 18, 2009, 03:39:13 AM
I was grossely misinformed when I wrote that part. ><; WHAT intro movie? Please link.
I nearly fainted when I read this.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010