Chex Quest 3 is now available for download!!!

Started by Chukker, September 06, 2008, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMasterOfBattle

Okay, one problem I found, I don't know if it is intentional.  But it is possible to beat level one without getting the red key, is this intentional atm, or are you planning to do something else.  I don't want to give away how to do it just yet if you don't want me to give any hints.

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Captain Ventris

The Green Avenger

Made of more win than physically possible!

Very solid maps, awesome gameplay, and oh so much fun.  There are some bugs, but I'll try to compile a list of them an PM them to you.  Would that be all right?
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

arch129

I found one error that bothers me, its the sprite CYBRE1.

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Captain Ventris

TNCQG2 gets an upgrade, I suppose? I mean, that's 3 entirely new flemoids!

Nomekop

Captain Ventris

Josh

Replica

0_0 x10. I loved it! Though I did have some problems with ammo. I used the bootspork through most of e3m3 and 4. BUT it was epic!
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Dvader0086

I know for E3m2 you don't need keys for some reason... Didn't test other levels though...

Atariangamer

Dude...THIS WAS FRICKIN AWESOME! And that ending...if it means what I think it does, then O_O;

Also, there was a pretty good amount of bugs...not just in the original levels, but in the new ones...I might get with TGA and we'll do a list...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Slimeinator

xbolt

May I say: EPIC? ;D

Slightly less epic is the fact that I'll have to wait until tomorrow to play it... Or even the day after.

Why couldn't you release it Monday, Chuck? ;) :D

The Slimeinator

Because it wouldn't make us as happy if we had to wait another day/two. ;D