Chex Quest 3 is now available for download!!!

Started by Chukker, September 06, 2008, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

Quote from: Replica on October 22, 2008, 03:01:54 AM
To bad the moddidn't knotice the double post made. :P
I did. I just didn't comment on it because double-posting is legal in pinned topics. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Yes, it's legal in that circumstance, thought an edit may be more constructive and neat at that point.

Less rule discussion, more Chex Quest 3!
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Datra

agreed.

When I first saw the texture with the two Snotfolus symbols I thought it was a live communication feed between the bridge (I think that is the meteor's bridge) and Snotfolus himself indicating that he is aware of your presence on his ship. I could be wrong but that is just what it seemed to me.
CQHD Community Dev

arch129

Quote from: Datra on October 25, 2008, 02:21:39 AM
agreed.

When I first saw the texture with the two Snotfolus symbols I thought it was a live communication feed between the bridge (I think that is the meteor's bridge) and Snotfolus himself indicating that he is aware of your presence on his ship. I could be wrong but that is just what it seemed to me.

Hee, Hee, it would have been cool if there was a big tv screen then Lord Snotfolus appear on it, kind like in the second level of Hexen where that guy's head shows up on the wall, that part scared me. o_o LOL XD

Rolen47

Looks like Chex Quest 3 doesn't work on the PSP. I'm able to play Chex Quest 1 and Chex Quest 2 on my PSP using Doom PSP 1.4 but when I try to use the chex3 wad it gives me this error:

Error: R_InitSprites: No patches found for SPID frame E

Manny Cav

Ha ha, that's because there is no SPIDE#. There's some DECORATE work in the wad, so if Doom PSP can't process ZDOOM stuff, then it won't work. You have to use something that's ZDoom compatible, either the engine that comes with Chex Quest 3 or one of the latest beta release builds of ZDoom/GZDoom.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

I really thought that this is a great end to the main CQ universe :)
Lord Snotfolus is so epic, that I made a super cheap mod involving him (1 minizorcher, 1 super bootspork, about 100 zorch recharges) that I can't even beat yet without codes.

...though one thing disturbes me, why is everyone trying to go all Divinci Code on the texture design?  I was tempted to put Dopefish in [working title Project F] as a texture, but that doesn't mean that there's going to be some commander keen mod in it.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Zorchdude

Quote from: Batmanifestdestiny on October 25, 2008, 03:09:43 PM-Dopefish-

DOPEFISH!!!!111

I see you are part of the dopefish clan too. I've never heard of Commander Keen, but DF is quite awesome.

Snotfolus is so awesome I abandoned the idea of two custom bosses to fit him in CQ:PZ. ^^
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Replica

Quote from: Batmanifestdestiny on October 25, 2008, 03:09:43 PM
I really thought that this is a great end to the main CQ universe :)
Lord Snotfolus is so epic, that I made a super cheap mod involving him (1 minizorcher, 1 super bootspork, about 100 zorch recharges) that I can't even beat yet without codes.

...though one thing disturbes me, why is everyone trying to go all Divinci Code on the texture design?  I was tempted to put Dopefish in [working title Project F] as a texture, but that doesn't mean that there's going to be some commander keen mod in it.

Why does every one think that this is the end? Didn't say in the ending cut scene "This is the end of the Flemoids"??? No, so it's not the end!!!

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

It's because it might possibly be the last official CQ.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Replica

Chucker said that he won't make a new game in some time, that doesn't mean he wont.

matg1990

it didnt say the end of the flemoids.. but it did say "the end".

arch129

Quote from: matg1990 on October 25, 2008, 09:11:27 PM
it didnt say the end of the flemoids.. but it did say "the end".

It also said "The End" in the 3rd episode of DooM, guess what? DooM 2, then DooM 3, then DooM 4.

Replica

I"m pretty, atcually 100% sure that ment the end of CQ3. ;)