Chex Quest 3 is now available for download!!!

Started by Chukker, September 06, 2008, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replica

Quote from: ChexCommander on March 24, 2009, 05:15:07 PM
Rep, he's a mod and there's nothing you can do about it.  Other members become staff, don't they? (I know you're kidding anyways, so don't say anything)

Quote from: Replica on March 24, 2009, 10:57:42 AM
Quote from: The Slimeinator on March 23, 2009, 10:10:14 PM
I was speaking about other angry posts.

I wasn't flaming either, I was pointing out why it's dumb to want CQ to end. (Unless you aren't talking to me...)

Anyway, IDK. I'm not a very good music maker, we could e-mail, and bug Mr. Benson, but I'm sure he wouldn't like that, or we could bug Strife.

BTW, I don't think I'm going to get use to you pushing me around. (Since I've seen you just as a member for so long.) *Sighs* What is thy bidding my master? XD

Ok, can we just get over the whole CQ-finale thing and just get back to the topic, like Slime said? I doubt we'll get Benson on the job unless we make CQ4.  But I bet Strife could help.

Agreed. (Must resist compulsive urge to reply...)

Well, Chucker could always look through Strife's music to find some, since Strife is stuck on the Second life models.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

Quote from: Strife on March 20, 2009, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: arch129 on March 09, 2009, 08:21:03 PM
E3M4 and E3M5 need new music, no question about it.

Quote from: Atariangamer on March 09, 2009, 03:37:33 PM
Strif3, i SO wanna hear some more music from you. You still have the reputation of the best third-party producer of CQ content to me. XD

That's QFT!

Aww, thank you guys. ^_^ Here's hoping I can whip up some tunes that could quite possibly make their way into CQ3... or in third-party mods at least. xD
Strife's last words BEFORE setting fire to the building JK JK JK

It would seem he's gonna try some more music. We needz it.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Strife

Quote from: Atariangamer on March 25, 2009, 12:01:58 AM
Quote from: Strife on March 20, 2009, 01:19:34 PM
Quote from: arch129 on March 09, 2009, 08:21:03 PM
E3M4 and E3M5 need new music, no question about it.

Quote from: Atariangamer on March 09, 2009, 03:37:33 PM
Strif3, i SO wanna hear some more music from you. You still have the reputation of the best third-party producer of CQ content to me. XD

That's QFT!

Aww, thank you guys. ^_^ Here's hoping I can whip up some tunes that could quite possibly make their way into CQ3... or in third-party mods at least. xD
Strife's last words BEFORE setting fire to the building JK JK JK

It would seem he's gonna try some more music. We needz it.

Yup yup. ^_^ Here's the deal: When I finish composing some new songs, i'll revive my CQ3 music thread for your opinions, and when i'm sure that i've made something remotely Chexy, i'm going to send Chukker a PM like I did previously with the other songs that made it into CQ3.

Please be patient during this time and resist the urge to poke each other. I'm already starting to smell smoke in this thread. =/

Atariangamer

TrueDude

Atariangamer

Strife

I didn't know either! o_o That's awesome!

Chukker definitely deserved it for all of the hard work he put into it. ^_^

Teraunce

I am sad to say this, but I created an account just to post in this thread and say THANK YOU!!! I have been searching for this game for 10 years & to finally find it is an old dream come true.

Strife

Quote from: Teraunce on April 03, 2009, 02:52:20 AM
I am sad to say this, but I created an account just to post in this thread and say THANK YOU!!! I have been searching for this game for 10 years & to finally find it is an old dream come true.

I know that feeling all too well, Teraunce. It's definitely been a thrill to find out that such an old game is still alive and going strong. ^_^ You're welcome!

Manny Cav

You'll love the new levels, the updated ones, full compatibility on newer operating systems, and everything else that's new from Charles Jacobi, Andrew Benson, and Strife. ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 03, 2009, 10:48:40 AM
You'll love the new levels, the updated ones, full compatibility on newer operating systems, and everything else that's new from Charles Jacobi, Andrew Benson, and Strife. ;)
Agreed. Everybody else did.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

matthias720

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 03, 2009, 10:48:40 AM
I think you'll like the changes and additions that were made.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Terminus

WTF is the download link broken? O_o

EDIT: ROFL wrong topic -______-'''''''

Sorry

Terminus