Favorite Secret Area in the Game

Started by QuadrumpusGuy, June 08, 2009, 10:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

Quote from: ChexCommander on June 14, 2009, 01:51:55 PM
I was playing v1.3, and another top 10 secret of mine is behind the poster at the last part of E2M1 that reveals a motherlode of stuff. When I first saw it, it was amazing.
Your spelling of mother load is pretty funny. :D But yeah, I'm sure that's been there since the first version of Chex Quest 3.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

I know; I think I saw it when the first version was released. But it's still fun.

And Manny, when on the internetz, do what the internetz do.  ;D
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

The Slimeinator

Quote from: Manny Cav on June 15, 2009, 10:28:15 AM
Quote from: ChexCommander on June 14, 2009, 01:51:55 PM
I was playing v1.3, and another top 10 secret of mine is behind the poster at the last part of E2M1 that reveals a motherlode of stuff. When I first saw it, it was amazing.
Your spelling of mother load is pretty funny. :D But yeah, I'm sure that's been there since the first version of Chex Quest 3.

Surprisingly, it is Mother Lode.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

ChexCommander

"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Lee-king

I loved the tunnels in the wine cellar XD

Manny Cav

We just learned a bit about Lee-king we didn't know before. ;D Seriously, though, is that an actual wine cellar in E3M4? If it is, I certainly didn't realize it before. I find such a possibility... highly intriguing.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

matthias720

Quote from: Manny Cav on June 16, 2009, 10:34:31 AM
We just learned a bit about Lee-king we didn't know before. ;D Seriously, though, is that an actual wine cellar in E3M4? If it is, I certainly didn't realize it before. I find such a possibility... highly intriguing.
I thought the fact that it was a wine cellar was pretty obvious.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Lee-king

Quote from: 75 on June 16, 2009, 10:40:30 PM
maybe its.... a milk cellar?

It could've been a milk cellar =:-) It's in stage 4 of the Invasion! episode.

Replica

Quote from: matthias720 on June 16, 2009, 11:43:24 AM

It was... he's just... Manny! ;D
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Quote from: Replica on June 17, 2009, 09:14:22 AM

It's just Manny being Manny? XD
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

matthias720

Quote from: 75 on June 17, 2009, 10:19:00 AM
Quote from: Replica on June 17, 2009, 09:14:22 AM

It's just Manny being Manny? XD

You guys are right.  What WAS I thinking? :P
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Manny Cav

Wine and Chex Quest just didn't click in the same thought for me.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

yeah, me neither. It seems like it belongs in Villa Chex, but not necessarily Chex Quest.

That is, if Villa Chex was in any other game, it would fit perfectly, but it seems odd in CQ.

Replica

Wine is healthy if you have one glass every morning. (Good for your heart or something.... I think?) It's not like the Chex people are getting drunk because they have a wine cellar.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.