Chex Quest Wiki

Started by Dvader0086, February 23, 2008, 06:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dvader0086

http://chexquest.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Someone please pin this up... I had a hard time finding it...

TrueDude

Whatever happened to the links to pages at the bottom of the forum? Ever since the switch, they never returned. CQ wiki was on the list, too.

Atariangamer

I think it was left to the back of mind...most of the sites hadn't been updated in a while anyway...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

TrueDude

Hi.

I decided that the Flemoids didn't quite have a proper article being stuck together like that, so I made a entire category and made mini-pages for them. (Though they need more info) It's quite good in my opinion, and lists all official ones from both games:

http://chexquest.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Flemoids

Manny Cav

One pinned topic, comin' up! (It was pinned on the old board, so this is okay to do, right?)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

I would think so...plus it helps me too, I couldn't find it recently.

TrueDude

Has anyone thought of actually redesigning the main layout of the wiki to possibly match the forums? It looks like an average wiki in its current state.

Atariangamer

xbolt has been kinda busy, but I think slimenator kinda revamped it...content wise

Manny Cav

I doubt the site's layout can actually be altered, since it's free hosting or something like that. I don't think Wikia sites can be altered besides a few things like logos and whatnot.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Richie

Quote from: True_Dude on February 23, 2008, 06:44:44 PM
Whatever happened to the links to pages at the bottom of the forum? Ever since the switch, they never returned. CQ wiki was on the list, too.

http://chexquest.org/index.php?action=links

Loremaster

I think alot of the articles on there need to take on a more scientific tone [I revamped the Zorcher article a little bit, changing prongs to electrodes and such], as often they don't have a very encyclopedic tone.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

GameMaster

i revised some articles and fixed some spelling errors. if you see one, give me a shout.

Kuwabara

I changed a ! to a . in one of the articles.  I don't remember which one though, I think it was on the flemoids in general.

Replica

I've edited the fan made flemoids in project Z. Zorchdude, its called "Fan made flemoids" You may not take credit for what chucker has made.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Someone apparently thought that it would be funny to change the "monster origins" in the Flemoids article for the Flembrane from baron of hell to Icon of Sin, and the Maximus's original monster from baron of hell to cyberdemon. The articled cried out to me for help, so I helped it.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010