Chex Quest Wiki

Started by Dvader0086, February 23, 2008, 06:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Slimeinator

Perhaps they were playing TNCQ 2 and mistook the Metallius for a Maximus.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

xbolt

I just added an article for Chuck's mod, and performed a little spring cleaning. (Technically summer cleaning, but whatever.)

Mod makers! How 'bout expanding the articles on your mods, eh? Some of them look like they need s'more info.

The Green Avenger

I just started a mapping tutorial on the Wiki, accessible through the 'Modding Chex Quest' link.  It currently covers the setup phase and doors, with lifts coming next.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Replica

Alright! This is the second time I had to edit the "User made flemoids"! We should make it a rule that you cannot add any flemoid NOT MADE BY YOU to the Wiki. After I rip the user made flemoids from project z, some one else throughs Ulricus into their own and takes credit. And original, the Ulricus didn't appear to your mod. (You know who you are...) It was first released in Manny's mods. Ugg, you guys are starting to annoy the crap out of me!
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

The Green Avenger

I'm working on making things easy enough to understand on the tutorial that an idiot could learn how to map from it.  If you get a chance, please drop by to see it and tell me how I'm doing.  If there is anything that is hard to understand, please let me know so I can hopefully reword it.

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Batmanifestdestiny

ok, will there be a section on editing enemies, or just maps?

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

The Green Avenger

I'll work on making it as complete as possible, starting with mapping, then going to the other skills at which I am less than par, giving me a bit of time to brush up sufficiently to do it right.

Actually, since this is a mapping tutorial, I will restrict it to just the mapping area.  I may cover other things in other tutorials.

The Green Avenger

Please note that my tutorial may be delayed or very slow for a while, due to personal conflicts for about a week.

Manny Cav

Alright, but try to watch the double posting if you're not the topic creator or are not in the Fan Projects, Forum Games, or Off Topic Discussion forums.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Green Avenger

Sorry, I didn't realize that I had been the last person to post here.  If I had, I would've edited.

Won't happen again, gov'ner!

Manny Cav

I just talked with Richie. Pinned topics are now in the clear for the double posting rule, so redemption has been brought unto thee. :D
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Ooh, ooh! (raises hand into air) I made the article on TNCQ: G2!!!
However, I noticed that somebody (prolly Slime) added in the stuff about scripts or something.  Good, 'cause I have no idea about any of that stuff.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Batmanifestdestiny

I made an article about Project F, but it has no pictures, so if anyone has good pictures, then please add them.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

...NO ONE HAS ANY PICTURES FROM IT...if you don't have any, no one will. Its not even fully started!
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Batmanifestdestiny

I'm talking about enemy pictures  ::)

If I wanted pictures of my mod in general, I would just printscreen :)

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!