Chex Quest Wiki

Started by Dvader0086, February 23, 2008, 06:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green Avenger

Can you try editing that particular page on the DooM Wiki?  (That is where it comes from, right?)  If so, just look over the code that they used, then don't save the changes.  If possible, copy/paste their code and replace the necessary parts with the information from the CQ Decorate monster.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Replica

I find it kinda weird that in the wiki paage on CQ3's levels. All it has is *The # level of Chex Quest 3* I think we could posably change this, by stating whats happening at this point of the story, as well as telling were the secrets are located.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

arch129

Yayz! ^^

I got the Decorate on the Flemiod pages, I also did some other things!

ChexCommander

Added a page on CQ Multiplayer.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Batmanifestdestiny

I added some updates to the [working title]Project F page, as well as a fix (there is no weapon called Project F)

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

spacemarine288

i would like to recogmend that we make a How-To type thing on Multiplayer on the Wiki
No Pity! No Fear! No Remorse!

Manny Cav

Ha ha, what? How-to type thing? What is that saying? ??? Also, I just checked out the Chex Quest Multiplayer article, and it seems rather unprofessional, taking text directly from Wikipedia like that.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

Heh, it's a placeholder.  I added it, and I think I have all the right to do so because I added that info on Wikipedia.  But go right ahead, if anyone would like to clean it up and make a real article, go right ahead.

Quote from: spacemarine288 on January 24, 2009, 08:25:50 PM
i would like to recogmend that we make a How-To type thing on Multiplayer on the Wiki
??

For what, how to play CQ on Skulltag?

Atariangamer

use 'styled' instead of 'type' in there, and it makes sense.

But a guide as to what to do would be okay...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

spacemarine288

No Pity! No Fear! No Remorse!

Manny Cav

There's a spelling error in the title of E3M1: Central Comand (Chex Quest 3). It should be "E3M1: Central Command (Chex Quest 3)".
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

Then fix it. :P

lol, I would, but I don't know how. :(

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Don't you think that I'd do it if I knew how to? :P I don't know how you go about changing the title of a page already created. It may not even be possible. One may have to make a new page, copy everything from the old page, then delete the old page.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

The thought did cross my mind, but then I realized I was replying to "Manny Cav" XD.

/JK I guess I over estimated your ability to edit things.

ChexCommander

Yeah, I have no idea how to change titles...T_T, you might have to copypasta like Cavour said...