Super Bootspork
Mini Zorcher
Rapid Zorcher
Large Zorcher
Zorch Propulser
Phasing Zorcher
LAZ Device

Super Searcher

The creator of "A Miner Catastrophe". http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?board=43.0

Hey guys look! Its a giant mushroom, maybe its friendly! :D

R.Mee Studios

I voted Rapid Zorcher because it's useful for the most things. You can zorch Stirders and 'Super Saucers' (I've always called Cytoclops 'Flying Saucers' or 'Saucers' ever since '96 ;D) with it fairly easily considering it's size. I also was tempted to vote Large Zorcher (or #3. I have also called all zorchers by their number except for the spoon, the fork and the 'Shuhma gun' [LAZ]. I was, like, 6 when I made these names up... I didn't know anything official lol)

I also like 5 (Propulser I think. The one that used to kill you if you were too close when you fired it.)

Anyhoo, I also like the minizorcher for it's looks.... always have.....
WHALEWARE! :whale

Batmanifestdestiny

LOL!  I like your custom names ;)  I used to call the LAZ device "the lsagna gun" ;D

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

I usually use the large zorcher or the mega zorcher (double shotgun) in deathmatch and in normal play, but the propulsor is a close second (I'm pretty good with the LAZ too in some games XD).

I usually save the phasing for "renevants" (don't know what they're called) or large bosses like cybies or flembranes.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

R.Mee Studios

WHALEWARE! :whale

Bugaham

LAZ Device is the bestest. Speaking of the spoon, though (not the spork) I once beat the final boss in chex quest 1 with it just to prove I can.. 200 health started.. 11 health ended... Easiest difficulty.. It was really funny.

ChexCommander

Quote from: R.Mee Studios on July 04, 2009, 04:58:03 PM
http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=140

:o :o W*O*W*!

Yep, you'll find that Zorcher and more in The Slimeinator's The New Chex Quest: Generation 2, as well as some more awesome weps in Chex Quest: Generation 2 (two different games). They're both in the Suspended Projects section, as Slimeinator has been working on other things. They're very playable, though.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

12me91

I have always like the Phasing Zorcher and Large Zorcher.

JDWolfe

Large zorcher, followed by the rapid zorcher. Rapid zorcher is pretty accurate if you do it right.. Perfect for 'sniping' ;)

And of course.. The large zorcher just owns

Pdqman

Chex Quest 1: Unfinished, Easy does it.
Chex Quest 2: Finished, Easy does it.
Chex Quest 3: Unfinished, Easy does it.

Lucius

I definitely have to go with the propulsor.

But what is this about it now not damaging the shooter?

Replica

In CQ3 it doesn't hurt the player.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

It was never meant to hurt you, unlike the Rocket Launcher.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Lucius

Well, according to the original CQ website, it was lol :)

The Slimeinator

They probably put that up there because they couldn't remove it from the .exe. If it were intended, then, by the same card, the LAZ Device would hurt the player PLENTY more than any old Propulsor.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5