Main Menu

Chex Quest Return of the Queen...

Started by Dvader0086, January 13, 2008, 11:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dvader0086

Manny Cav

Ever since you put that Vitalize plug-in download on your webpage, I can't find links to any other sections of your site, just the homepage. I'm not able to download CQROTQ at the time.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Dvader0086

Here's the link to the products page: http://koldstare0086.tripod.com/products/products.htm

I will also upload it to file front...

http://hosted.filefront.com/Dvader0086/

PS: Did u download the plugin? It's required for entering the site... Also download the OS as the new Alpha installs into that folder...

Dvader0086

It seems that GZ Doom is the way to go... I am in the middle of switching over now... So far it looks good... I mean, it works in GZ Doom so why not?

TrueDude

Sounds good, Zdoom is much more superior.

Dvader0086

ok it's alomost done... I did make a release of Alpha 9.5 with music from Map 30 and 17... The Annihilation OS now include Zdoom and GZdoom too...

Dvader0086

Alpha 9.5 is done! Sorry all, I should have posted sooner... I uploaded it and forgot to tell everyone! It has all the music listed on the music topic as people's favorites. Try it now, the last few levels are the ones with the new music.

Atariangamer

hey...ZDooM is just an advanced DooM engine. GZDooM is an advanced Legacy Port with extras...

I'm getting errors when I try and get that plugin...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Replica

No. Gzdoom is a advanced Zdoom Port.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Dvader0086

Atariangamer

@Dvader: on your page

@replica: well, it supports most of legacy features...IDK its a mix b/w zdoom and legacy. either way, its superior

Manny Cav

GZDoom is based off of the ZDoom source code. It uses a lot of the features that Legacy has that ZDoom doesn't, but that doesn't make it a superior version of Legacy, or even based off of it.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

Ok, to each his own, but heres why I say what I say:
LEGACY: true 3d, fragglescripts, multiplayer, dehacked
ZDOOM: fake 3d, ACS scripts, separate multiplayer, DECORATE
GZDOOM: fake 3d, true 3d, fragglescripts, ACS scripts, limited multiplayer, decorate, dehacked

much better to me, and a mix of the two...but I may have gotten things mixxed up...

Manny Cav

I say that GZDoom is based off of ZDoom beause it looks, fells, and launches like ZDoom, and because the creator of GZDoom says so (looks for the multiple Zdoom references and the seeming attachment and dependence it has on it).
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Replica

GZDoom is based off of legacy. It does use Legacys 3d Floors ;)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.